• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

21/22 FA Cup

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Van Delegate just standing there was the Shrewsbury striker scores.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
VAR pointless as usual.

Bowen clearly interfering with play, he runs across the keeper ffs!

Tom Mix

It's like watching Morecambe and Wise, only funnier and without really being able to call Sp uds wise.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No they are 1-1. What a miracle! The team that beat covid in three days!!!

Sp uds are not playing. They're on the pitch though.
To be fair the Liverpool squad depth for team that compete in many competitions is poverty

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Spuds have a team jam packed with pretenders.

Lo Celso, Gil, Ndombele, Alli, Rodon, Sessegnon…

All these guys were touted as something special once upon a time. They’ve all been shocking for a long time now. Lo Celso in particular is God awful. I’ve not seen him have one good game.

Big 45 mins for Conte. Lose this and it’s effectively two cup exits in less than a week.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Spuds have a team jam packed with pretenders.

Lo Celso, Gil, Ndombele, Alli, Rodon, Sessegnon…

All these guys were touted as something special once upon a time. They’ve all been shocking for a long time now. Lo Celso in particular is God awful. I’ve not seen him have one good game.

Big 45 mins for Conte. Lose this and it’s effectively two cup exits in less than a week.
I like how media always ignore it le celso Ndombele combined cost near 100m. Not to mention other poverty transfers. The only good buy they made its Son

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
No they are 1-1. What a miracle! The team that beat covid in three days!!!

Sp uds are not playing. They're on the pitch though.
It's obvious they've abused the rule. FA is in Liverpool's pocket, that was obvious from day 1.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Doherty and Emerson were a waste of money, they should’ve paid up for Tomiyasu

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I don't even trust Paratici to make squad better 50% of his deals at juve were not great. They really missing Mitchell he was building good squad for them

Top Bottom