• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

25 man squad: Arsenal

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Re: 25 man squad; Arsenal

From early and late signs, it dosent bode well for him

Humble Rex

Established Member
Sounds about right. He could of course do a Kos; We sell him, he performs really well somewhere else for a year, a big club picks him up for serious money.

Better to keep him on our books and see what happens perhaps?

Meatwad

with the new squad rules that will sort itself out because players like him won't be able to stay with us when they turn 22. so he doesn't have until 24 to show his "true" ability, if anything is in there he needs to start showing it soon because he'll be forced out in summer 2012.

i wonder if this ruling will hamper our "cheap sale price + 25% sell-on clause" policy for youngsters because for example if we wait until summer 2012 to move hoyte the buying teams will have the negotiation advantage.

Humble Rex

Established Member
We don´t have to sell youngsters who are under contract just because they can´t force themselves into our squad. We loan them out and hope that they improve. Traore is on 12K. Where would he get a better deal? Fantastic to have him on loan at Juventus IMO.

Those kinds of deals is what we will see more of in the future if this 25 man squad thing persists I think.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom