• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2x Season tickets for 2018/19 - £2,000

Arsenal401

My husband and I are Arsenal season tkts holders, but will not be able to attend next season due to our children taking up most of our weekends!

So we are offering our season tkts for loan, for the whole of next season for £2,000 for the pair.

This includes 19 home league games and the first 7 home europe/fa cup games,

We have great seats in block 13, lower tier just 16 rows from the pitch.

Pics of seat view and season tickets here: https://postimg.cc/gallery/340uoojoe/

Last edited:

kish16

Hi,

I understand it is probably too late to purchase the season ticket, however I wanted to enquire for the next season already If you feel you might be selling these again.

Kind regards,

Kish

Arsenal401

Hi,

I understand it is probably too late to purchase the season ticket, however I wanted to enquire for the next season already If you feel you might be selling these again.

Kind regards,

Kish

no problem, ill keep you posted nearer the time.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom