• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

3 signings, or 4??

how many signings

• 3 signings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 signings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saville

Were you happy with the signings Wenger bought it or do you think Wenger should have brought in a few more, possibly a defender could have been brought in or even Kolo Toure's brother, what do you think?

Mod Edit: Don't use text language please.

Captain

Established Member
I think he'll get a couple in the summer who he couldn't get right now for different reasons.

But I'm happy with the players we've signed.

MK5

I'd say a new goalkeeper. We need a long term replacement for Lehmann and giving Almunia the chance to do what he did before he had a few decent cup games just shouldn't be on imo.

polaris sc

our top target for the summer should be a defender for the summer, but i am happy with the signings he has made

A

Anonymous

Not very different from the deadline thread.

I'm happy Wenger made any signings.

qs

Established Member
All good signings for next seaosn. I doubt they'll impact this season too much. I think we'll definitly get 4th but next season I think we'll be alot stronger.

Could do with a CB in the summer though.

Raghav89

i really would like kompany,kuyt and gordon in the summer,aside from that im pretty happy with how the winter has gone

jon81

Yupz, glad to see wenger made some january signings. Would be happier if he had brought in a decent defender.. :D

Don't think that the boss will bring in torres in the summer as he won't come cheap or unless henry ditches us for barcelona. We still need some strengthenings the other departments...

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
MK5 said:
I'd say a new goalkeeper. We need a long term replacement for Lehmann and giving Almunia the chance to do what he did before he had a few decent cup games just shouldn't be on imo.

In Swedish newspapers they are saying that Rennes is having a yardsale because of their sh*tty finances. Isaksson for under 5m euros and Källström for slightly over. Isaksson will blow you guys away in the world cup. He was Youth pro at Juve as a teenager, returned home to the Swedish club Djurgarden and won to league titles. He is big (2m) sbut agile as a panther and courage like a lion and he is constatly improving his footwork and control over the defence. In Rennes he is being coached by the goaliecoach that taught Cech (He was Cech replacement).

ebhenry

a striker, a defender and a mid feilder. and boy..... seems like we have a lot of youth in the wings.

MK5

YeahBee said:
MK5 said:

In Swedish newspapers they are saying that Rennes is having a yardsale because of their sh*tty finances. Isaksson for under 5m euros and Källström for slightly over. Isaksson will blow you guys away in the world cup. He was Youth pro at Juve as a teenager, returned home to the Swedish club Djurgarden and won to league titles. He is big (2m) sbut agile as a panther and courage like a lion and he is constatly improving his footwork and control over the defence. In Rennes he is being coached by the goaliecoach that taught Cech (He was Cech replacement).

jag vet :)

the dawn raids

Established Member
qs said:
Could do with a CB in the summer though.

try 2 at least . it will be an interesting summer. were gonna need at least 4 coming in, depending on who goes of course (bergkamp of course, but then pires/ljungberg/gilberto/sol).

Ricky_AFC

I'm pretty happy with how this transfer window has gone. Don't think our signings are going to have a great affect this season though other than as cover.

Would have rounded things of brilliantly though if we got Yaya Toure!

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Kha0z said:
bojed said:
an established LM

Say it with me - PEDERSEN.

i've said it since last season to my mates about pedersen should be joining arsenal but when i joined AM i was surprised many were asking for ribery. not that i disapprove ribery's superb performance but i think pedersen just cuts above him.

i heard he was actually a right-footed MF but then he trained his left foot as he had to fill in the LM slot. that tells you how much he put in effort by seeing how a right-footed player can make most people think he's naturally left-footed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom