• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

3rd most valuable football team

KY

Established Member
I'm sure we pay astronomical wages for gallas, rosicky and maybe cesc (by astronomical i mean between 60-100k a week), players with established reputations before they came or really key members of the squad. But other than those three, i can't see where else the wages are going. The others can't be earning more than 50k a week, not even adebayor or hleb or toure since they haven't renewed their contracts anytime recently (recently meaning the last 2 years) and they came as virtual unknowns or unpolished talents. I'll put my head on a chopping block if gilberto earns anything more than 50k-55k a week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom