• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

4 games in 8 days ... who needs rest & who needs to step

Mark

Established Member
I expect our front two will be rotated around Henry, Reyes, Bergy and perhaps Kanu occasionally. Pires or Ljungberg being rotated on the left with a more defensive player like Gilberto or Parlour on the right. Gilberto or Parlour also rotating with Vieira and Edu in the middle, depending who's on the right at the time.

I don't think it's wise to change the defence which leads me to believe we do need to buy extra defenders in the summer, because if you look at the backup in Keown and Cygan, Keown being far too old and Cygan not really all that good in big important games, there's not much to rotate. I hope Senderos recovers at plays some Prem games when we hopefully seal the title early.

That's it really. I think we should play strong teams for now so we can win the Premiership quickly.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom