• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

49 card display

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I held one of the cards but I guess quite few got ruined by the weather.

jonmoody61

They had a small picture of it on a review of REDAction that day on the Arsenal website mate. Shame not all held the cards up!

jonmoody61

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?arti ... n%20record!

North_49Un.jpg

Found it mate!

lee1001

Established Member
The reason why it didn't work as well as it should was because on the back of the paper it said when Vieira and Kanu meet in the CENTER CIRCLE to shake hands then you hold it up.

As soon as both teams entered the pitch and lined up in two lines facing the crowd, it was then everyone held up the paper. Thats why when you look at the image above you can see no Arsenal players ready to start which would have been the case if Vieira and kanu were in the center circle.

Basicaly, if everyone had read the instructions properly, it would have looked better than the above image.

jonmoody61

Sure. From where I was sitting in the West Lower, near the away fans, it looked absolute pants - because of my angle. The picture gives it slightly better light!

Latest posts

Top Bottom