• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

49 Unbeaten - Maybe next year Chavski

jay-d

Established Member
I've never been so happy to see united win, and trust me it will never happen again.

sabret00the

Established Member
Man United the official Run Killers, Record Hope Breakers.

Now all that's to happen is for us to **** them up.

Gunner8

"We will go through the whole season unbeaten" P.Cech
In your dreams :lol:
49 games unbeaten, no one will beat that. 8)

Arnie

Wehay! we came close lads but we kept our record.

Man United always get up for the big games!! So inevitably, they are gonna lose next week just like after the faced us. And now Chelsea have been hit, so us as the outsiders can steam through for the title (in a few hours i will calm down a reality will hit me, i'll probably say then that chelsea will still win the league, but for now...) it's deja vous, we are coming back!

gun4glory

Wow... what a feeling... given its United!!!
49? are you serious!! Only one team can do that... and guess who... ITS THE MIGHTY GUNNERS!!!!
Come to Highbury and see what we are all about!!

qs

Established Member
Theyve no Drogba next week against Newcastle. The Toon are tempremental, Owen is one of the few forwards fast enough to trouble the Chelsea defense for pace, Shearers a handful physically. An upsets not so far fetched. We win our game in hand its 8 points. Not such a huge margin.

Im excited again ;D

nnaife

Well played and thank you manu.
Great to see their players under pressure respond so positively.

KingReyes

Established Member
HAVE YOU EVER GONE UNBEATEN IN SEASON!!!

HAVE YOU ****!!

As the others said I've never been so happy to see the Mancs win.

dino_henry

after the win i was jumping up and down like a man u fan..lol..i neva thought this day will come..lol, our record is safe guys...f**k the ****.

IBL

Established Member
Terry / Makalele / Cech "we will go through the season unbeaten and eclipse Arsenal"

Up yours chumps! the 49ers and alive and kicking.

Now f*ck off Moronwhore.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

manalicream

whats even nicer, is the fact they looked very average first half!! Its now up to the rest of the league to open up the title race!!

baccy_man

Established Member
just goes to show that you should have listened to the boss when he said that the season was no where near over.

johnk9uk

Damn, I wanted AFC to end their record! At the same time I want them to lose at all costs, when ever where ever, as it will help us catch them :wink: . I don't think that it will hit them the same way that it hit is us last year (but I hope that it does) and we'll have to wait a while until the friendlies are over to see.

odds on arsenal players coming through those games unscathed?

Happy but not convinced.........

hujja

Established Member
KingReyes said:
HAVE YOU EVER GONE UNBEATEN IN SEASON!!!

Well, technically they have gone a season unbeaten if you count the number of games they've not lost.

Still, it just goes to show that our record is truly invincible. Directed at Mourinho:

ALL OVER AGAIN!!!
ALL OVER AGAIN!!!
YOU"LL HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

Never thought I'd be happy to watch United win something. It'll never happen again. I promise. :wink:

Latest posts

Top Bottom