• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

49 Unbeaten - Maybe next year Chavski

alibey

561043883of.jpg

Make a lovely pair :lol:

alibey

The Mouth has opened and uttered more bile.

Now he's saying that there should be a national holiday declared when any team beats the Rentboys.

As much I'd like these 'commies come lately' troused, the idea of a national holiday is appealling.

Link

lutaayam

hehehehehehheheheheheheh.....the record will stay for another 50 years. I'm filled with glee..hehehhehehe. I could almost say like fergie but no.

manalicream

"We never said we would beat everybody or that we were unbeatable or supermen"

um yeh right:

At this moment Mourinho could put out two teams with the perfect guarantee of not losing to any club. This is the best team that I have ever known in my sporting life.""

gun4glory

Quote:
"We never said we would beat everybody or that we were unbeatable or supermen"

um yeh right:

Quote:
At this moment Mourinho could put out two teams with the perfect guarantee of not losing to any club. This is the best team that I have ever known in my sporting life.""

Oops... *slap in the face* for mourinho...

Great pictures though... how do u put em in your post?

alibey

On the top of the "entry" field, on the right side, you have an option "Img". Just make mouse over it and will be explaned how this can be used.

Cheers.

Arsenal_Soldier

Happiest day of the season so far...and we're not even playing :twisted: wait till Chavski come to highbury, then they'll see what football is really about...Mwahahahahahaha. :twisted:

Wenger14

Established Member
Didn't Moronio say something along the lines of, we didn't lose or we didn't deserve to lose today at the post match interview?

alibey

Didn't Moronio say something along the lines of, we didn't lose or we didn't deserve to lose today at the post match interview?

You mean his famous phrase "The best team lose"

HAHAHAH

Ricky_AFC

Yeah, i thought the Mancs would win it today. I'm so happy, it would of been terrible if chel$ki beat ouur record.

Gives a bit more hope for this seasons again now. C'MON YOU GUNNERS.

alibey

Yeah, i thought the Mancs would win it today. I'm so happy, it would of been terrible if chel$ki beat ouur record.

Gives a bit more hope for this seasons again now. C'MON YOU GUNNERS.

Me too. I had two reasons for cheering for Mancs. Ofcourse, for our unbeaten record, and for some money in the bookies, in fact, i've put some on Mancs, becouse I was so sure that they'll beat Chelski ****.

famous no 10

Established Member
thegame24 said:
i reckon wenger has got to mourinho

he aint been the same since neiter hav chelsea

absolutely.

Wenger has had 9 years of mind games with fungus, who is rather good at it himself, and the ****** recent comments prove he is no match for either of them...I think moronio really can't handle wenger, the fact that le boss is far more intellectual and is known for his "beautiful football" really gets to him.

Lets see him cope with a little pressure.

stormtrooper

****ing hell yes as much as i hate those northern monkeys i now hate the chelsea just as much COME ON :twisted: WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA

Wenger14

Established Member
well they've droopped 5 points out of 9, whether they like it or not, it's a slump and long may it continue

Top Bottom