• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

49 Unbeaten - Maybe next year Chavski

_scorpion_

Established Member
Phew! Is all i have to say!

Will Chelsea have a wobbly November like we did last year?

11 points and a game in hand , plaus a match against Chelsea.

All we need is for them to start dropping points.

Mental note to myself: Place a bet on Anderlecht beating Chelsea next week. I have a feeling that Anderlecht will break their duck against Chelsea.

qs

Established Member
_scorpion_, that'd be handy. If Chelsea and ManUre both got knocked out of Europe, be a nice excuse then if we didnt win the league

invisibleman18

Established Member
i think the world has gone mad. didnt think id ever see the day when i would punch the air and cheer at the final whistle of a man utd victory. i think ive let myself take this all too seriously.

yoinkster

let's get this right guys, we aren't cheering a manure victory at all.
it could've been a spuds victory, it just doesn't matter.
we are solely cheering a chavski loss which happens to coincide with a manure victory, but yeah .. I haven't punched to air that much since i dunno, maybe Reyes screamer against chavski, it was a glorious moment.
Now we need to turn them over at highbury to shut the manure fans up a bit.

Mark

Established Member
Shame it had to be the mancs that ended Chelsea's run, but I'm very relieved it ended at 40. They didn't even overtake Nottingham Forest's record! Hehe, Arsenal 49ers forever! :D

Double_H

Established Member
invisibleman18 said:
i think the world has gone mad. didnt think id ever see the day when i would punch the air and cheer at the final whistle of a man utd victory. i think ive let myself take this all too seriously.

tell me about it ....it was the first time im dancning and jumping with my Mancs Friends while the they are winning :lol:

thierrys_girl

Established Member
invisibleman18 said:
Dont worry I did the same thing when I found out. I can't believe Utd have done it again, stopping an unbeaten run that is but im glad they have. Thats 2 defeats in a row for them, hopefully they have the same type of slump we had after Utd beat us last year.

The gaps down to 11 now with a game in hand for us :)

bethie

*doing a little dance in his cubicle while the rest of his colleagues looked on with amusement*

jeromelee

Oh man I know exactly how everyone here feels. I can't believe I was actually cheering Flether. My gf thought I was going bonkers. And I can't believe I was so damn happy when the final whistle was blown. Btw, didn't it seem strange that they gave 4mins of injury time? Damn that's a lot.

Although the results really helped us. Lets also look at the game abjectively. Manure in the 2nd half really played badly. They were running around aimlessly and never looked like they could hang on to their lead. Chelsea on the other hand were really unlucky in a way. They could've scored so many times over. If Manure can be outplayed so badly by Chelsea, we can start to see the gap in Chelsea compared to the rest of the premier league.

Anyway, lets just savour this moment. Unbeatables? I doubt it.

chandraraj

thank you manure. somehow you have helped save our record. chelski, you will never break our record, not in one million years.

invisibleman18

Established Member
jeromelee said:
Although the results really helped us. Lets also look at the game abjectively. Manure in the 2nd half really played badly. They were running around aimlessly and never looked like they could hang on to their lead. Chelsea on the other hand were really unlucky in a way. They could've scored so many times over. If Manure can be outplayed so badly by Chelsea, we can start to see the gap in Chelsea compared to the rest of the premier league.

actually I disagree somewhat. Man Utd were all over them in the 1st half - a combination of them playing really well, and chelsea playing not so well.
chelsea came out firing a bit in the 2nd half, and it looked pretty clear that Man Utd were playing to hold on rather than commit too many forward, but they did always look dangerous on the break.

good point Mark, i hadnt realised that. they didnt even beat Nottingham Forest's old record. :D

wonder what moaninho had for desert last night.
apple CRUMBLE with red WHINE anyone?

ill get my coat.

jeromelee

invisibleman18 said:
jeromelee said:

actually I disagree somewhat. Man Utd were all over them in the 1st half - a combination of them playing really well, and chelsea playing not so well.
chelsea came out firing a bit in the 2nd half, and it looked pretty clear that Man Utd were playing to hold on rather than commit too many forward, but they did always look dangerous on the break.

I wouldn't say that Manure was all over them in the first half although they had some chances. The goal could've been a fluke anyway. First half was quite even I think. But 2nd half was almost all Chelsea except for a short spell towards the end of the game when Chelsea threw nearly everyone forward including Terry. But Chelsea really squandered a few. Lampard could've scored. Drogba had a couple of misses. Del Horno made some surging runs but didn't score. Gudjohnsen came in and was really lively but somehow lack the finishing. Joe Cole tried to get some deflected goals again as usual. Honestly, Manure's defense was really ran ragged by Chelsea.

But one thing I did learn when "supporting" another team for the first time, is that the managers always don't seem to be making subs at the right time. I remember screaming for Ferguson to bring in some defensive players when Chelsea were pushing hard. I just didn't understand why Park came in so late. Why did he hang on to Ruud for so long. Should've just kept Rooney alone upfront and beefed up the midfield or defense. Anyone remember who was on the bench? If Neville was there why didn't Ferguson bring him on. Push brown to RM. Leave Rooney alone upfront. And go 4-5-1.

joe3428

don't know if this is only coincidence,

the fall of chelsea started when AW gave comments on their team and responded madly my Mourinho... I think it was draw to Everton, loss to a spanish club and now loss to Manure....

jeromelee

Well, I don't believe Wenger knows black magic or voodoo, but the whole damn Chelsea team have been telling the world how unbeatable they are that they actually believe it. Hope this creates a domino effect and leads to more losses to them.

gunner_down_under

Unreal man!!.....the first time I started clapping when Fletcher scored....reminded me so much of those arsey goals chelsea score!!....thought they defended well too....

Apparently, Le Boss was in rotterdam last night watching this egyptian dude Ghaly!

joe3428

it's nothing to do with black magic or voodo, but I think he (mourinho) is mentally affected with the comment from AW. and I think AW realise it and will try to keep this issues open as long as he can.

chandraraj

yea, i want to hear from chelski cu*ts now how unbeatable they are. they were talking s**t and the press were over the moon too!
long live our record.

memyself

That was truely a weird experience. I have never so wanted a manure win in all my life and when the game ended I felt like I just stepped out of a Twighlight Zone episode. I felt a bit dirty afterwards and slightly violated. Nevertheless, this is only a good thing for us - unbeaten record, check - and although I don't think Chelski will crumble quite as much as we did, I do really agree that Wenger has got the Jack Dee impersonater a bit on edge. I particually like the way that Wenger has left the door open on whether he may sue Jose ***** over his comments. It's like leaving a lingering doubt, a quite ominous looking cloud over Jose's door. I also like the way that ***** said that wenger was obsessed with Chelski, while in the same breath saying he had compiled a 120 page dossier with all of Wengers Chelski comments in it. Pot, kettle, black anyone.

Seriously though, what is it with Fergie Fudgenose and Jose. They seem to have more than a healthy respect for each other. It seems to be getting to the point of romance now. When ***** said after the game that he was still going to have a drinky poo with old tomato nose, I half expected him to declare his undying love for Ferguson. He even said he had brought a bottle this time too. Funk me up, what next Jose, flowers, exchanged glances, secret love letters, stolen ****ing moments in the dead of night. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when them two do have their sacred meetings. I suspect Wenger would like to as well, but, Jose wouldn't like that would he :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom