• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

501 Goals

Eastrek

Anyone get a copy of that new dvd/video?
i got mine last night and it's quite good actually! It includes a few of this season's goals which is nice. Some marvelous goals aswell :-D

Eastrek

If youve got every end of season video since the begining of time then maybe not, but i ejoyed watching it, it does go on for 173 minutes and don't get me wrong i could'nt think of a better way of spending 173 minutes of my life than watching arsenal score 501 times - but it is abit long, if you got a dvd that would be better because it divides each players goals up in to chapters.
Overall yeah its a good dvd

PolishGooner

GunnerUS9 said:
Do you know if this is a regionless DVD or if it's available for Region 1?

It`s region 2 I think. But you can switch to 2 in your dvd player

If anyone would like to sell/swap or sth pm me. I have a lot of arsenal movies so would like to do some deal :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom