• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

6,000 tickets for OT

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 41
  • Views 1,259
A

Anonymous

Just lookin on Arsenal.com, and it says we have been allocated nearly 6,000 tickets for this game.

Im guessing they will put us in the upper tier of the stand behind the goal, and not in that litttle corner bit. Thats a bit dissappointing as it means there wont be as much banter between the fans. We had 9,000 tickets in the cup a few years back and we had the corner and the upper tier.

Ill be really interested to see how many of these tickets we can sell. If we sell out that will be impressive imo, but I doubt it. I just hope its not full of northern yuppies making a fool of themselves as the City game was.

Anyone on here going to go? If I can get my bros mate who is at Manchester Uni to put us up im going.

DaViEsW

My mother works for Lloyds Bank, and has gotten 4 tickets from a Client for a DIRECTORS BOX for the Man Utd-Arsenal game. :D

A

Anonymous

I may make an appearance, i am not sure yet.

Allyboy

Established Member
If I can sort out transport and accomodation then im going, Anfield and Old Trafford in the same week should be fun :D

cant see us selling out with or without all those northern mugs turning up for us. i was at city in the s.hit cup as well and that was laughable, i remember trying to get "theres only two weeks till totnumb" going and all these northerners turning round with "are you feeling alright mate?" expressions plastered all over their faces.

we wont sell out, so at least we'll be able to roam and that way those that want to stand/sing can do so with likeminded others.

aint been around for a while cos my pc's on the blink and i cant enter that many threads :( who was at sperz :lol: i gotta yid mate sat in the pk lane closest to the shelf who claimed he didnt hear a dicky brid from us!!! :lol: :lol: i know the early ko didnt help but thought we came into our own and really took the piss when we went 5-3 up. trust everyone got away safely.

anyone had any news on their liverpool applications?

chances are i'll be doing ot.

regards

MK5

I might go, The Everton game got me really excited about this years Carling Cup but it depends on if I can get off work.

A

Anonymous

trust everyone got away safely
NO trouble whatsover once again at ****e hart lane. **** are all gob. While us lads in the lower tier attempted to stay behind to let all the scarfers get out first thus allowing us to go out in a big group, we got a couple of bottles lobbed from Sp**s, hence keeping us locked in for 2 minutes. Outside mouthy **** did nothing - AGAIN

AFCG7

Established Member
I'm going . I'll be in England for three weeks starting NOvember 28 and i'm hoping to get tickets for our other games against Birmingham and Rosenborg.. my dad has already said he will organise a ticket for me for the CHelski game.. so hopefully 4 games in 15 days and i hope we win them all!

Spike

Established Member
We've sold out all those tickets.

Unless you're a silver member, I doubt you'll see any games.

AFCG7

Established Member
I'll definitely get a ticket for the Chelsea game for sure..it has already been arranged :) .Not too certain about the CL game or the Birmingham game yet but my mate will have a ticket for me for the Cup game.

godfather

Im not a member anyway, so im not sure i'll get the ticket for the OT game, but if i can i will go. Because probably this is the only chance i can follow our team to go to OT and singing Arsenal songs there :roll:

A

Anonymous

godfather said:
Im not a member anyway, so im not sure i'll get the ticket for the OT game, but if i can i will go. Because probably this is the only chance i can follow our team to go to OT and singing Arsenal songs there :roll:

Get yourself there mate.

I think this is open to everyone, travel club aswell as red and silver members.

Will be a good laugh. Having a night out in Manchester aswell after the game so it should be a good trip.

thegame24

Established Member
i wanna go but ****ing UNI project to give in

I love this cup since i went everton game, QUINCY RULES!!

Top Bottom