• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

6,000 tickets for OT

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 41
  • Views 1,258

godfather

thegame24 said:
i wanna go but f****g UNI project to give in

I love this cup since i went everton game, QUINCY RULES!!

Its not a problem mate. Just a one night trip
Come on, F*** the project and F*** the Uni aswell

koivu

I really want to make it to the match. I've already booked 2 weeks off work for Christmas time so I'll be surprised if I get the day off.

Anyone ever travel on the travel club coach? I think I will go that route if I end up going.

br02afc

They'll be more of us there than those dirty manqs, where are people going before, the pub by the iron bridge at Salford again?

A

Anonymous

br02afc said:
They'll be more of us there than those dirty manqs, where are people going before, the pub by the iron bridge at Salford again?

The Ship?

Im going out in fallowfield (student territory) before the game as im stayin up there for this one.

Should be plenty of cheap drinks goin!!

A

Anonymous

Only sold around 1,000 and sent loads back. PISS POOR.

Liverpool took nearly 3,000 to Millwall in this cup. We took less than 1,000 to City. Tells a story.

Was looking forward to this, but not anymore. Our support is going to be flooded with the same clueless northern embarrassments we had at City.

I really fear for us at AB with our fair weather support.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
br02afc said:
What's up with your avatars br02afc? You always seem to get big ones. First the car now big Tone. How do you get it to be bigger than allowed?

A

Anonymous

Ashburton will either save our support or totally kill it. At the moment i would say there is a 55% chance that the support and atmosphere will totally die. It could benefit that more genuine fans can get too the game, but then the negative thing is they will be more spaced out. It all depends whether we get big pockets of us sitting/standing together, if we all get ticks around the ground then you can kiss good bye too any atmosphere at all. the club should really be thinking about this strongly.

Allyboy

Established Member
Selling less than 1,000 tickets from our members is pretty poor, hopefully the general sale people will bump the numbers up.

I can only go to this game if my family in the area are back from their holiday by then so its a bit touch and go, I simply cannot afford the travel and staying over costs otherwise! Least it sounds like I could a ticket on the day of the game if needs be.

Will be a real shame if there are hardly any Arsenal fans there, our kids are awesome and deserve real support, especially when they will most likely get lumps kicked out of them!

br02afc

What's up with your avatars br02afc? You always seem to get big ones. First the car now big Tone. How do you get it to be bigger than allowed?

They keep dumping them!! Now I have nothing, nothing!!

Rupert

I'd be there but apparently my parents 25th wedding anniversary is more important :evil:

Woulda brought my sister and a couple of mates as well, singing ones at that!

slapz

I wasnt gonna go but now I think I might as well try get there... its not like I'd be going far for it

Is it still only postal applications?

godfather

just bought 4 tickets for the game today from Highbury! ;D
Can't wait to go there and support our team ;D
Come on Gunners!!!!!

marco

Sol said:
br02afc said:

The Ship?

Im going out in fallowfield (student territory) before the game as im stayin up there for this one.

yeah im going up there for it. stayed up there for the city game in carling up. cant afford another night up there so coming back dow that night.

by the way sol id recommend a club called lucid after city game. its student club and is well good.
my mate is at manchester uni as well he took us there. think he lives in fallowfields as well, you can buy tickets round there for it its about 3 quid to get in and cheap drinks
loads of city players were there when i went.
sol are you at uni still?

marco

thegame24 said:
i wanna go but f****g UNI project to give in

I love this cup since i went everton game, QUINCY RULES!!

so it this week mate and come up for it. it wil be quality up there.
what uni u at?

A

Anonymous

marco said:
Sol said:
br02afc said:

The Ship?

yeah im going up there for it. stayed up there for the city game in carling up. cant afford another night up there so coming back dow that night.

by the way sol id recommend a club called lucid after city game. its student club and is well good.
my mate is at manchester uni as well he took us there. think he lives in fallowfields as well, you can buy tickets round there for it its about 3 quid to get in and cheap drinks
loads of city players were there when i went.
sol are you at uni still?

Cheers mate, got your PM.

Anyway ive heard is that we have returned around 4,000 of the 6,000 tickets we got. We are looking at having 2,000 at this game.
Game is now sold out. I doubt we would fill Highbury at 38,000 if this game was at ours, but I know for a fact that the mancs would fill the CE easily.

Sp**s, Chelsea, West Ham even friggin Millwall would send loads more than that.

I know its only the reserves, and coming after a trip to Holland and Liverpool which will rule a few people out, but its still an Arse Vs Mancs at OT. Where are all these people who moan about getting tickets?

Here is a chance to go and see us, and do these people make the effort? Do they balls.

Worst support in London. Moan over.

I aint got my ticket yet either, you got yours Marco? I wonder if we will still be in the second tier of the North Stand or in the normal away scetion now? Either way hopefully we can all stand together and make a bit of noise.

SJ

I bought my ticket today, there was only 50 left when i got mine so maybe we will sell them all.

I joined the travel club today so will be going by coach (Coach 2) from highbury, anyone else going from here? i am going on my own, never been to manchester before, if any one else is going on coach from here give us a shout.

marco

got my tickets today am in east stand tier 2.
I cant believe we can only sell 2000 up there for it. loads of people are always saying that they cant get tickets for games well this is one for them. It was well easy to get tickets.
think we wil get the same area of east stand that we get for league matches now,
man united end shoudl sell out.

SJ

Man u are sold out,

i am in east stand tier 2 e32 e332 row 34 seat 150, if that lot means anything to anyone.

i sent off for my tickets on mon (which means the club wouldve received them by tues) and still nothing in this mornings post!

sol- the **** took something like 1200-1500 to oldham and burnley and probably a bit more to bolton. on the m6 home from city (cc) we stopped in a coupla services, each swamped with yids on their way back from bolton.

Latest posts

Top Bottom