• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

6,000 tickets for OT

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 41
  • Views 1,257

Aussie

Established Member
I am quite surprised in the fact that we couldnt sell 6000 tickets. I rekon there are at least 6000 people on this forum that ***** on about how they would go to games if they could get tickets. Well here is your chance and you turn down the chance to see Arsenal play United. Its the reserves but still its Arsenal

slapz

Aussie said:
I am quite surprised in the fact that we couldnt sell 6000 tickets. I rekon there are at least 6000 people on this forum that ***** on about how they would go to games if they could get tickets. Well here is your chance and you turn down the chance to see Arsenal play United. Its the reserves but still its Arsenal

If mine hasnt got to me by the post in the morning, someone from the box office is going to get an earbashing

Top Bottom