• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

6 points off the top? It's realistically do-able.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibby

Established Member
Re: 9 points off the top? It's do-able.

Rorz said:
Even if we are only 6 points behind Chelsea at the end of tonight, 4 points from 12 in this run of games is a shocking return.
Some posters thought 6/7 points would have been an acceptable return before our 'horror' run, so 4 points isn't that bad.

Swish

Established Member
Title changed, with a little nod to those who had no confidence in the side.

Swish

Established Member
Re: 9 points off the top? It's do-able.

graham_ka said:
do you united and chelsea still play each other?
Yep, they both have Liverpool and Man City to play as well. Chelsea also have to play Villa which is a game they could easily drop more points in.

As I said earlier, this title is far from over.

Goonereagle

We are still bit time outsiders and I'm not exactly brimming with confidence, but it would mean we have to man up for the **** away and City at home especially.

Hopefully the top two take points away from each other and lose an away game or two.

ultradoc

Established Member
Swish said:
Title changed, with a little nod to those who had no confidence in the side.
i-told-you-so1.jpg

Fixed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom