• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Don't think Liverpool will have another season like their last. While City will beat teams for fun and spend another 150m in the winter.

And the key thing is that Guardiola won't have it that a team can come so close to beating them in the league as Liverpool did last season. They have already strengthened this summer, and will likely spend some more serious money on a central defender and full-back before the season begins.

Pep is not into competition like that, it got to close to comfort last season, he knows he needs to spend more and strengthen more to make sure it doesn't happen again.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don't think Liverpool will have another season like their last. While City will beat teams for fun and spend another 150m in the winter.
And the key thing is that Guardiola won't have it that a team can come so close to beating them in the league as Liverpool did last season. They have already strengthened this summer, and will likely spend some more serious money on a central defender and full-back before the season begins.

Pep is not into competition like that, it got to close to comfort last season, he knows he needs to spend more and strengthen more to make sure it doesn't happen again.
irrelevant club with a disgusting manager.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That City LB is being given the absolute run around by West Ham here, looks terrible, gave away one pen already and should of given away another. Rodrigo looks decent though.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

No, I mean that commentator going crazy over Pep but managers do that stuff all the time, it’s just not in front of the camera.

Think Pep genuinely puts a show on.

Eto'o gives a good story of Pep's nature in front of cameras.

"Didn't greet me in the tunnel. He waited for all the cameras to come and greet me." - Referring to the time when he left Barca with some hostility.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Eto'o gives a good story of Pep's nature in front of cameras.

"Didn't greet me in the tunnel. He waited for all the cameras to come and greet me." - Referring to the time when he left Barca with some hostility.

Dude, that was awesome. thank you.

As everyone else say though, the managers have to put on a show. They live and die by what the media writes about them. It is no longer the time like when SAF threw the boot at Beckam, and Beckam actually defended him.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I found myself to be so freaking bored watching City most of last season. It feels like i'm watching handball a lot of the time, a sport i hate more than mustard on a turd. If the seasons pans out identical to this one i will mos def be rooting for Liverpool.

Excited to see Rodri though, heard a lot of good things

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
I found myself to be so freaking bored watching City most of last season. It feels like i'm watching handball a lot of the time, a sport i hate more than mustard on a turd. If the seasons pans out identical to this one i will mos def be rooting for Liverpool.

Excited to see Rodri though, heard a lot of good things

It always amazes me how people go crazy over his football, I find it really dull, I have done since his Bayern days. It's robotic. Football is meant to be a game of mistakes and sometimes chaos, it's what makes it beautiful. He strives for perfection, which may explains his weird compulsive personality, and the fact he can only work with the very best.

But I don't even make an effort to watch them much unless they are playing a team I like to watch, or games in the CL. As it's always inevitable how the game will go, 183747 passes, 90% of them short, then boom, a few minutes of pressure and pressing, and a move to score the exact same tap in goal.

I wish more EPL teams would have the guts to play them, rather than just sit back and give up the ball for 90 minutes and hope to get a draw. It'd be so much more fun. It's surprising how Pep can be rattled by teams going at him. In fact, Pep is easily rattled, the guy hates any critisism or any sense of competition. But not enough will try and get at him and his team, only 1 or 2 teams. Real shame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom