• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I still remain that City have a better squad then Liverpool they are just not hungry enough to retain the title this season tbf, they are focusing on the CL which is fair enough. but you gotta give Liverpool some credit they have been in amazing form the whole year and they deserve it. just hope City can beat them cause we need to keep our unbeaten status.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Unreal response from Pep but how disgraceful are some of these journalists? They're absolutely desperate to paint Pep as a failure. After unprecedented success of 198 points in two seasons, 5 out of 6 domestic trophies. Some have the audacity to call him a failure when City can still win three trophies this season. It's genuinely unbelievable. Amazing how differently the media treat Pep and Klopp.

But Pep is a victim of his own high standards, no one has achieved more since the day he walked into Barca as manager. No won has won more titles than him since that day. 6 trophies in his first season. 3 titles with Barca in 4 years, 2 CL's in his first 3 years of management. 3 Bundesliga titles in a row. 2 PL titles in a row after no team did it for 10 years. Not a single manager on the planet comes close to that. To lowest his team has finished is 3rd. He only finished 2nd in one other season too. Apart from that it was 3 times 1st at Barca, 3 times 1st at Bayern, twice 1st with City.

It seems to me like Pep gets a bit of the Wenger treatment because he's achieved great things going against the typical English idea of how football should be played.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Unreal response from Pep but how disgraceful are some of these journalists? They're absolutely desperate to paint Pep as a failure. After unprecedented success of 198 points in two seasons, 5 out of 6 domestic trophies. Some have the audacity to call him a failure when City can still win three trophies this season. It's genuinely unbelievable. Amazing how differently the media treat Pep and Klopp.

But Pep is a victim of his own high standards, no one has achieved more since the day he walked into Barca as manager. No won has won more titles than him since that day. 6 trophies in his first season. 3 titles with Barca in 4 years, 2 CL's in his first 3 years of management. 3 Bundesliga titles in a row. 2 PL titles in a row after no team did it for 10 years. Not a single manager on the planet comes close to that. To lowest his team has finished is 3rd. He only finished 2nd in one other season too. Apart from that it was 3 times 1st at Barca, 3 times 1st at Bayern, twice 1st with City.

It seems to me like Pep gets a bit of the Wenger treatment because he's achieved great things going against the typical English idea of how football should be played.

He does take over the strongest team in each league tbf...he is miles behind a better manager in Klopp, despite literally being backed by a country...Dortmund were pretty much broken by the time he took over Bayern, so nothing to shout about there...people say Arsène took over a quality defence, Pep literally took over a team so stacked, that he could cast aside Ronaldinho and Deco like they were nothing, not buy anyone, and still have Toure-Xavi-Inesita-Messi-Eto'o-Henry.

Ferguson built a team up, Arsène built a team up...even Mourinho in my opinion, has better accolades than Pep.

I have never liked him, even more so than Jose, something about him always seemed very untrustworthy to me.

Looking forward to seeing him takeover those underdogs in Italy in Juve next, can't remember the last time they won the league tbf...glad he can admit he is a massive failure though, some humility at least.

Last edited:

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
I still remain that City have a better squad then Liverpool they are just not hungry enough to retain the title this season tbf, they are focusing on the CL which is fair enough.

That's part of it and there has been a noticeable drop off in their intensity but I still think the knee injuries to their stand out defender and starting wide player were absolutely key.
If Man City had played with a full squad and Liverpool been without Van Dijk and Mane/Salah all season then their current positions could well have been reversed.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'm really looking forward to their tie against Madrid in a few weeks. Pep has been doing his usual big game tinkerman act recently, continued tonight against United. Could be on the end of another CL beating if he's not careful.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I'm really looking forward to their tie against Madrid in a few weeks. Pep has been doing his usual big game tinkerman act recently, continued tonight against United. Could be on the end of another CL beating if he's not careful.

Doubt that Pep will change anything for that game.He's too stubborn in his game and tactics.Still, Bernabeu isn't so tough away ground,they can go all offensive and get good result,score goal and lose 2-1 maybe.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Doubt that Pep will change anything for that game.He's too stubborn in his game and tactics.Still, Bernabeu isn't so tough away ground,they can go all offensive and get good result,score goal and lose 2-1 maybe.
You sure? It's a big CL game, he'll probably come out with some mental lineup as he tends to do.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
You sure? It's a big CL game, he'll probably come out with some mental lineup as he tends to do.

That can happen :lol:,he did same mistake against Sp**s and Liverpool in CL with some strange decisions.

I thought that he won't try to set up City more defensive because it's CL and they can't make some silly mistakes like in EPL.And being too open against Real can be tricky.He made that mistakes with Bayern.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

Malky

Established Member
Had a quick look at Bluemoon, people on there are talking about "getting rid" of Sterling...:facepalm: No wonder Pep hates their fans.
They're talking about selling him to Madrid because " he's been poor for weeks "
Most of that forum is glory hunters who were probably Chelsea 'fans' a few years ago.

Reactions: A_G

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

@Toby Andrl you think Pep could win the CL with that team?

Nah,he needs these wankers.

Chelsea-Barcelona-Champions-League-Referee-Apology-Tom-Henning-Ovrebo-920672.jpg

Massimo_Busacca_AP.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom