• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Posted this in the transfer section a while back and I think today's news will speed things up

Does feel like city could be in the last year or two of their current cycle:

Pep probably looking at his next challenge this summer or next

David Silva going in the summer, Kompany already gone, Aguero going back to Argentina in 2021? Fernandinho can't go on forever either

Doubts over long-term futures of sane and sterling. Wouldn't surprise me if KdB decides he wants to test himself in Spain in the next couple of years as well.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I remember a few years ago a United player had to get rushed to the emergency room because he burnt himself waxing his balls, might've missed a game because of that.

200.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Let’s not forget about this bald noncé. Absolutely pathetic stuff from big brain Pep.

Bottling yet another big game despite spending a small nation’s entire GDP on his team every year.

Not only does he now have to give Liverpool a guard of honour in the next game he’s practically put the final nail into our top four chances.

Hope we get fifth and they get booted out of the CL next year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think next year will be vital for pep even if they win the league but no CL trophy will be over for him at city. After that he can come to Arsenal to be mikel assistant

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Let’s not forget about this bald noncé. Absolutely pathetic stuff from big brain Pep.

Bottling yet another big game despite spending a small nation’s entire GDP on his team every year.

Not only does he now have to give Liverpool a guard of honour in the next game he’s practically put the final nail into our top four chances.

Hope we get fifth and they get booted out of the CL next year.

I have said it a few times, they're really shaky this season. This is already their 8th defeat just in the league alone.

Yet everytime someone dares to mention they aren't all that, you get people defending them like they're the greatest team the PL has ever seen.

GunnerShy

Look forward to watching them spend £200m this season so that the commentators can wax lyrical about how Pep is the greatest manager of his generation.

It should put into context how big a job Mikel has.

Latest posts

Top Bottom