• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Hate Barca, but hate the idea of Messi playing in the PL (unless its for us) even more. Hope he's just trying to get the board sacked.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I know I said this before, but I don't get the hype about Koulibaly. If you listen to pundits and lots of comments you'd think that he's barely worse than Van Djik.

Yet, whenever I've seen him in europe he struggled and from all accounts his last season in serie a wasn't even that good.

Dunno, I just think he'll get shredded in the PL.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Manchester City 2-5 Leicester City
Disgrace. Same as last season. No energy, devoid of ideas and can't defend.

Granted we're missing a lot of players but the ones that were out there are ****.

Couple of those players should never play for us again.
I think Pep’s intensity has gone.
Missed David Silva. Can’t believe we aren’t replacing him. Also we have no pace in midfield
Even with players out injured that was unacceptable. We were just ****e and Pep looks like he knows this is his last year here and hardly seems arsed.
Finally, please no more ****ing Messi talk. We need to look forward not backwards ffs. If Pep can't now win anything else without him then just go back to Barca and play slow football there where you may just get away with it.
Said it after the the Lyon game that Pep should have clarified his intentions in a fortnight after that. This will only fuel speculation that he is leaving after the season. Feels like it will be a wasted season with the managerial position in limbo.
Garcia ****. Mendy ****. Rodri ****. Sterling ****. Early days but Torres looks ****. The rest was just poor. Not good enough.
Simply unacceptable.

I hope Khaldoon is over first thing in the morning and asks some very blunt questions.

We are going backwards and very quickly, that team won't make top 4
There is no planning at our club. We are going backwards. Not good enough.
I know I'll catch some stick for this but I tell you one thing, if Pep has a dreadful season and then ****s off after keeping us waiting on a contract renewal I wont forgive him. There is a reason Mancini is still my favourite manager and it's because he was loyal and didn't constantly say how much he loves his old clubs like Barca and Bayen publicly. Especially when those clubs ****ing despise us. His mistakes are mounting and it does make me wonder where his head is at.
Been brewing for a while...

Mendy is **** - better for the team when he’s hurt.
Pep is too worried about his sweaters.
Mgmt totally lost the plot after Kompany left.
No leadership on the pitch.

Throw in the Messi bull **** for the cherry on top of this **** Sundae.
:lol:
Pep should be getting more from the players.

Khaldoon/Txiki have failed Pep in the fact they have been negligent in ignoring our dire need for a LB, CM and forward.

Shambles. Battle for top 4 is on. Liverpool may win this league by more than 20 points this season.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Guardiola must hope he gets backed even more in this transfer window otherwise it looks like they will come up short again.

This is why I have always been a bit reluctant to put Pep among the best managers that have ever lived. When he gets almost unlimited money, gets the players he wants he can create teams which can reach heights that haven't been seen before. But, and this is a big but, he can only do that if he has world class player in almost every position. When he doesn't his whole system falls apart. To a certain extend every manager is dependent on the level of talent available to him. However of all the top managers none more so than Guardiola.

I can say with confidence that if he had Aguero fit for whole season, upgraded the defence (or just let's say had a fit Kompany and a great LB) he would probably break the 100 points again. He has only plan A. Admittedly that is good enough against most teams. It does make it easy to counter it though, provided you are brave enough and have decent players. It is the reason why he has never won the CL without Messi after countless attempts.

In summary: give Guardiola world class players and he will get them to operate in a system and play a type of football that is almost impossible to stop and accrue points that are barely believable. Give him very good players and he will give you perfomances that aren't anything special, struggle massively and probably underperform relative to the talent available to him, because he will still be playing the same system that is designed and can only operate with world class players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta was really holding that disgusting oil club together, wasn't he.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Khaldoon/Txiki have failed Pep in the fact they have been negligent in ignoring our dire need for a LB, CM and forward.
seriously.jpg

Reactions: A_G

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
How much have they spent this summer already?

Almost 200M right and they’re still not happy.
120-130m for Torres + Ake + another CB
And I would say that's an underwhelming transfer window for them
Torres is a backup
Ake is barely better than Stones
Never watched the Diaz guy

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ruben Dias is a good defender. They should’ve spent that money on Soyuncu or Demiral though.

Top Bottom