• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I can’t imagine how much money he need to spend to win his first PL title if he never had KDB, Silva and Aguero from the first day he came in. I expect ‘’minimum’’ 250m just to find alternative for those three and that’s only if he can get the right ones.

Klopp built the team from scratch while Pep inherited great players.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Manchester City 1-1 West Brom
Waste of ****ing time
Never liked football anyway. More of a tic-tac-toe man myself. See you later dickwads.
Game ended with a backpass to Ake.

Sums the entire ****ing thing up.
Somehow it took us 90mins to create clear cut chances against the worst team in the league
Yeah he’s truly earned this new ****ing contract hasn’t he. Get some balls and get him gone
Absolute **** show of a performance and if our manager wasn’t called Pep Guardiola he would be getting questioned right now whether you like it or not
Beginning of the end for Pep
Once again Pep shows he doesn't give a ****.

The same turgid tripe game after game then he moans at not enough stoppage time.

Pull your finger out and stop this 2-2-6 bollocks.

Where are the "a point at OT was great" folk now?
Come on you pep/tixi happy clappers... lets hear you explain ANOTHER woeful display
The team needs ripping up. Need at least 4 players in the summer.

Rodri is our record signing, he's bloody awful.
He’s a genius.

With all the rule changes to have come in last two seasons, he’s obviously been prepped that it’s ten passes for a goal.

Everyone else phasing out the current rules whilst he is preparing for domination from 2021.

Genius.
Anyone else but their mate Pep and he'd be sacked by now
What little patience I have left for him is quickly waning.

These ****e performances have been going on for 18 months. You can blame the players, but Pep’s the one buying them, selecting them and meant to be bringing the best out of them.

What other manager with this level of talent and money invested in the squad would be given this much patience, let alone rewarded with another 2 years?

We’ve committed to him because of he who he is, not for what he is bringing to the table right now.
His stubbornness and arrogance carried him when we were a great team to watch. Now the same is his downfall for me as he now seems clueless topped with turning into a complete utter coward. If we performed like this in our jobs we’d be looking for a new job. Sorry, but it’s time to go.
Wont be competetive again until he is gone. Completely lost his edge and his bollocks
Khaldoon has to step in right now, Pep buddies won't ask him to leave.

We're not making top4 with a manager who refuse to use his subs
@al-Ustaadh if you thought Arsenal fans were bad...

Bradpiff

He needs to stop being a coward and sign a big man striker doesn’t even have to be someone like lewondowski. Giroud would be perfect been saying this for years now. But his obsession with midgets they are kinda like us in Asenes later years sideways sideways sideways

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Big bum Latina...

giphy.gif

...Mendy has good taste, if nothing else!

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Having Gundogan a proper CM instead of Silva AM as well as having solid pair centre back Stones & Dias in their top form really improved their defense massively. First time a team can tame our attacks without relying on keeper performance or playing 5 defenders.

Like what Sir Alex used to say, attack wins you game but defense wins you the league. City has to be favourite to win the league with their defense now.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Am I right in thinking that Man City has only lost a Carabao cup final once in 1974?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
They’ve won their last 5 and seem to be hitting form at the right moment this season. Think they’re the favourites for the league this time around.

I truly think City have become Man Utd under Ferguson where they’ll be the default league winners and you have to beat them to win the league.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
******* hell they’re looking good. Exhilarating football. Saw highlights of their game, I’ve been so impressed. Gundogan, Cancelo and Rodri have looked dominant. That’s what happens when you have so much money and so much quality players I guess.

Nailed on for the title. Rather them than Utd or Sp**s. There’s no heroic story if City win it, we can all just point to the money involved.

Oh_Snap

Man City fans: Arteta off, Telly on (upvotes on the left btw)
Kinda fitting tho, liverpool struggles without their fans in the stadium, man city is just used to it. guess their players dont even recognize the difference.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom