• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Men’s team: PL, LC and possibly CL winners.
u23s: Champions
u18s: Northern Champions.

Their women’s team is closing the gap on Arsenal and Chelsea now too.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This City and Pep thing is overrated and cannot truly be measured or compared to previous successes and managers, due to unlimited budgets.
They’re dominating at every level now. Starting to get the better of Chelsea at youth level, hard to see them not becoming THE club in England over the next decade. Scary thing is there’s no Messi or Ronaldo to stop them.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Look at the side Liverpool had to build to topple them. Look at all the luck that had to fall in Liverpool’s direction for them to build that squad. Add one of the GOAT coaches to that squad.

Only Chelsea and United can compete somewhat. Liverpool will fall off once Klopp goes and they’ll be battling with Arsenal and Sp**s for the European places.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I call bullsh*t on this, what's he on about? They've not survived a plane crash together, they were colleagues for a couple of years, and he barely played him the last year. Pull yourself together man, he's literally crying like a baby. They've got a CL final next week and he's sobbing? Something ain't right with that man.
Yeah but think about all the meme potential:

@GDeep™:
this might be it for me

Mods:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I call bullsh*t on this, what's he on about? They've not survived a plane crash together, they were colleagues for a couple of years, and he barely played him the last year. Pull yourself together man, he's literally crying like a baby. They've got a CL final next week and he's sobbing? Something ain't right with that man.

Tears when he mentioned Joe Hart. :lol:

Did this bald fraud forget he did this to him? The guy's career is a shambles as a Sp**s backup thanks to him.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32590-1388791536-2.gif

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom