• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I doubt (hope) that his mum made him take that sign.

Which means that little gimp made it himself, which is even more disturbing.

Like, just what the ****...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I doubt (hope) that his mum made him take that sign.

Which means that little gimp made it himself, which is even more disturbing.

Like, just what the ****...

Nah she’s defos made that. He barely looks 10 ffs.

Parents who do these signs are so weird. Using your kid to guilt a player into giving him your shirt :lol:

Riou

Nah she’s defos made that. He barely looks 10 ffs.

Parents who do these signs are so weird. Using your kid to guilt a player into giving him your shirt :lol:

I would never speak to my mum ever again, if she did that to me.

That's just wrong on so many levels.

Riou

Think the kid needs to take some responsibility for that sign, I assume he can read.

His friends are never gonna let him live that down.

Also...where is his dad in this? :lol:

Riou

_121599899_microsoftteams-image-12.png

...what the ****.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Man City isn't alone in this, but the current strategy by big companies regarding crypto seems to be just to sling **** at a wall.

We don't get it, so any partner is fine! - Decently sized professional company in the year of our lord 2021.

And I mean at this point, there are way too many companies doing this. So, even if you assume malicious intent and money laundering in a lot of these cases, at least some of them are actually THAT dumb.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Pep Guardiola cancels Man City media commitments after inconclusive coronavirus test​

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom