• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

On it, boss!
You deserve your own ****ing A-M medal!

American Heroes Award GIF by One Chicago

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ā­

Player:Saliba
If the refs had balls from the first whistle it would be different. Leeds at the weekend was the same. Corrupt officials. Give the dirty team a few token yellows later on. Yey the damage is done. That said I am not taking anything away from their comeback.
The ref and ourselves have done this, De bruyne was poor as feck, sterling does nothing most of the time and Ederson doesn't seem to save shots but is hugely important to our game. feck knows the answer. Despondent is the word. Real are ****e, but they won and it makes me think we're wearing blue tinted glasses and we're not as good as we think we are. Poor.
Disappointing but **** happens. Weā€™re due a trophyless season, just hope itā€™s not this year. A small rebuild in the summer and at least Pep will probably sign that extension now. Heā€™s going nowhere until he wins this mickey mouse competition.
We never try to defend leads in the Premier League so I don't understand why we try to do it in the champions League. That Real Madrid team would struggle to finish top 4 in the Premier League.
Well i'm worried that Bernardo & Laporte now move on so the addition of Haaland fills 1 gap but 2 others appear.

Some of our other big players don't produce in the big games.

(Cancelo, Sterling even Ederson and then Stones is often injured)

Deffo a glass half empty result tonight.

Be tough on Sunday to lift ourselves after tonights capitulation.
Iā€™d rather Putin win WW3 than those bus bricking vermin win anything, ever.
If we played the dippers, we would beat them easily. Klopp's team are scared of us and Pep would also apply some pragmatism to his game management, if this game was against the dippers, after the Mahrez goal we would become more conservative.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ā­

Player:Martinelli
0-1
Id like to start a little ****housing now. Some tume wasting etc
Tyler still telling us not to rule Madrid out, he is as monotone as usual when we are leading, the ****
Posted last night during the game that Alexander-Arnold is easily the most overrated player on the planet. Zinchenko is the most underrated. Can do things no other left back, anywhere, can.
their faces after we scored, they look finished...let's finish them
We've had some mentally soft teams over the years, even as good as we are, but I am proud of the mental fortitude of this years team. They hang in there.
Right on cue.
Mr Grealish
****thousery master class coming up...
Have Madrid had a shot on goal? Anyone ever done that to them over 90 minutes if not?
let the **** housing begin
Dave Chappelle on.
You can stick your ****ing Bernabeu up your ****ing arse
1-1
BT willed that in. ****s!
**** MY LIFE....

TYPICAL CITY????

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
These ****ers are like cockroaches
6 minutes Jesus.
Oh **** off.
2-1
2-1 Madrid
The ref will give the ****s a penalty now.
We have thrown it away lads.
Oh man. 6 very painful minutes. Please, for ****s sake don't let it slip now.
We've Spursey'd it and BT Sport's hit the **** wall.
And more,absolute disgusting commentary they were wishing it all second half
Ederson is a uselelss ****er.

Could have gathered the first.
2 up 8 mins to go & we still keep bombing forward. Our game mgmnt is piss poor
What the actual ****
2 shots on target, 2 goals.
with Gundo and Ferna we opted to defending, we cannot outscore them in extra time

omg what we have done:(
Didn't want to go through anyway
NOTHING in 89 ****ing minutes and we're suddenly heading out in the last ****ing minute of normal time. How ? Just ... ****ing ... how ?
City has already lost this game, their mind must be completely broken already.

Normally the best team usually wins, but this is Real Madrid, the referee's help and the black magic do wonders.
We're still in this lads and still capable of going through. Believe.
Just got Gillingham'd by Real Madrid, shows how far we've come.
BT still running ads and the games restarted
Now to see what the lads are made of
3-1
Weā€™re ****ing idiots
Penalty to Real Madrid
He's gonna Paneka a second time
****ing stupid cnuts.
Need Sterling on now. Just go for it. Rodri off.
Sick to ****ing death of us crumbling in this competition. Whether it's Pep, the players, or just something ingrained in the club, whatever it is it needs to ****ing change because it's inexcusable. We want to be taken serious, with the players and the talent we have, we need to win this competition.
Are BT a British company? Never heard such delight at a English team losing
For those who turned up after 2008ā€¦. This is how it feels to be City
3 goals in 10
minutes. weā€™re toast
Choked big time choked big time ..
Last hope
Nobody can volley one forty feet over the goal like Dinho.
Soooooooo close again!!!! - and now fake on the mic again fck off fake
Do it for Ukraine, Zincy
Oppo wum enters the chat
City PSG and Chelsea all teams owned by Oil billionaires
Ban this ****

Bonus:

Malky

Established Member
Couldn't of went any better if I wrote a script for the game myself.
Pep is a fraud. He's done with City what he did with Bayern - stack the squad full of the best players he can so he can rotate his squad throughout the season without any real drop in quality, no other team has that luxury. However when he enters a knockout game he's exposed time and time again, he just can't get it done. :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ā­

Is this the worst post Iā€™ve ever seen on a football forum?

Might just be.

I honestly and with 100% truthfulness can say that I am not arsed in the slightest. Not even a tiny bit.
This whole charade of a competition is a farce, and always has been. It is peopled by yesterdays men, yesterdays clubs, and is a cartel of, and for, the history clubs, and the acceptable (white) face of ā€˜new moneyā€™.
I wonā€™t lie, seeing the acceptable face of mainstream racism handing over the prized trophy to a club with owners who look like ours, would have had a certain feeling of poetic ā€œfeck youā€ to it, but even that would never, could never, come remotely close to the feeling of us handing them their arse in a courtroom. THAT was the fight the club could not afford to lose, or there would have been little or no club left to pick the bones out of afterwards.
Last night, and all the other nights in their fancy competition, are a necessary evil the club has to participate in, in order to sign the players we sign who regularly deliver the real prize. Champions of the worlds most prestigious and hardest to win league anywhere in world sport - the premier league.
The aftermath begins at weekend. I have nothing but absolute faith in this manager and this group of players to deliver the real prize. Champions of England and breaker of murderous hearts. Again.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

ArsĆØne Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom