• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Never understood why footballers get married and have kids at such a young age. Just enjoy being single and having women fall at your feet while you are in your physical prime.

The retirement age of a footballer is now a reasonable age to start a family. Imagine being a 35 year old retired millionaire. For a footballer that's old, but in real life that's young.
Don't the clubs actively encourage them to settle down early in an attempt to ground them? That's what I read years ago anyway

I think a lot of them value dating someone who knew them on the come up as it means they’re less likely to fall victim to gold diggers or whatever.

Unless you’re dating a celebrity or someone independently wealthy a lot of them probably worry about girls coming for their money.

Or maybe just like with regular people they learn to **** around and fall in love young and think relationships last.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I know Leipzig was ****, but if they play at this level we need to be on top of our game.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Wtf is wrong with this man? 🫣

Morning Way GIF

Such a strange man.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The fist thing I thought when I saw this sh*t was that Pep is short for Jo(e)sep. Giving off season 4 part 2 Joe vibes here. I hope Tets has good security.

At least a few more brain cells than Joe's latest victim...why are they are so idiotic? :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Poor Pep. She even went to see Conteball instead of him. The last humiliation we'll find out about is his wife alternating yelling out Yaya and Mikel in bed.
FB_IMG_1679151810895.jpg

Buhry

Established Member

Haaland injured and withdrawn from the Euro qualifier games

If he's out for Norway but back for City's games i'll be so furious man. Norway really needed him :(

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Haaland injured and withdrawn from the Euro qualifier games

If he's out for Norway but back for City's games i'll be so furious man. Norway really needed him :(
If? This seems a fairly obvious ploy we should be emulating with all of our own players, particularly Saka, Ødegaard and Partey.

Buhry

Established Member

If? This seems a fairly obvious ploy we should be emulating with all of our own players, particularly Saka, Ødegaard and Partey.

The injury seems legit judging by what the norwegian coach and doctor is saying. ''Erling was devastated, if you saw him last night you wouldn't suggest the injury wasn't real'' etc from the coach. Idk. As a Norwegian I'd like to hope that he wants to help the national team actually achieve something and I imagine that personally he'd like to play in the euros/world cup. By not playing our chances are severly lowered.

We pretty much missed out on the world cup playoff becuase he got injured....

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The injury seems legit judging by what the norwegian coach and doctor is saying. ''Erling was devastated, if you saw him last night you wouldn't suggest the injury wasn't real'' etc from the coach. Idk. As a Norwegian I'd like to hope that he wants to help the national team actually achieve something and I imagine that personally he'd like to play in the euros/world cup. By not playing our chances are severly lowered.

We pretty much missed out on the world cup playoff becuase he got injured....

He seems a very driven sort of guy. I find it hard to believe he'd duck out of important qualifying matches. If it was a meaningless friendly, yeah maybe.

Pop Tart

Established Member
nonsense he pretending, at this stage aof the season and the importance of going so long with out a league title our boys should man up and tell southgate where to go

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom