• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The injury seems legit judging by what the norwegian coach and doctor is saying. ''Erling was devastated, if you saw him last night you wouldn't suggest the injury wasn't real'' etc from the coach. Idk. As a Norwegian I'd like to hope that he wants to help the national team actually achieve something and I imagine that personally he'd like to play in the euros/world cup. By not playing our chances are severly lowered.

We pretty much missed out on the world cup playoff becuase he got injured....
Maybe he really is, I'm just very skeptical of any City players being injured given what's at stake. If we weren't in a title race with them I probably would feel totally differently. You do have my commiserations though, it's cool that Norway has 2 great talents like Ode and the Robot, it would be a shame if you don't qualify.

Jasinho

Apparently Haaland might miss up to 6 weeks with a groin injury, that's the whole of April and includes most of City's toughest remaining matches including Liverpool, Brighton and ourselves. I wouldn't generally wish harm on any player but I hope this is true as it would be a huge boost for our title aspirations.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Apparently Haaland might miss up to 6 weeks with a groin injury, that's the whole of April and includes most of City's toughest remaining matches including Liverpool, Brighton and ourselves. I wouldn't generally wish harm on any player but I hope this is true as it would be a huge boost for our title aspirations.
Source?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Poor Pep. She even went to see Conteball instead of him. The last humiliation we'll find out about is his wife alternating yelling out Yaya and Mikel in bed.
View attachment 13664

"It's good an important person like Julia Roberts likes football"

Why exactly :lol:

Jasinho

It's mentioned and discussed a few posts up. It could very well be a false injury claim to rest him but the Norway coach has said it's legit. Won't know exactly until1 April but if true it's big for us.

Buhry

Established Member

If he is out for 6 weeks it sucks for Norway and sucks for him, should be good for us though. A bit torn about this since it would be cool to see a Norwegian smash the all time PL goal scoring record. But obviously I'd much rather we win the league. And since he withdrew from the euro qualifiers he better miss at least some games for city. Alvarez is decent but he's a big step down imo, think people overrate his all round game. Just because he is argentinian and not a big guy like Haaland that doesn't automatically make him some Aguero regen.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Typical, why does Rodri do a few tackles & he does his best to tackle Tierney & Ødegaard. We've got to realise we are going to do our best against Man City.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Typical, why does Rodri do a few tackles & he does his best to tackle Tierney & Ødegaard. We've got to realise we are going to do our best against Man City.
We need one of our players to mess up De Bruyne so bad at end of City match that tw.t Rodri watch his teammates season end and hears is cries of anguish. He will never do it again. Unless we retaliate 10 times on De Bruyne every team will do the same thing, Patrick Viera would at the least leave something on him at an opportune time. End of City match we need to target one of their players hopefully with a season ending injury. How much cheating is City’s Petrosheik money allowed to get away with. If officials are in their picket a broken leg sounds just about enough deterrence for them to never do it again. When De Bruyne’s squeals of anguish in the back of his mind Rodri will think twice about playing amateur leg breaker

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We need one of our players to mess up De Bruyne so bad at end of City match that tw.t Rodri watch his teammates season end and hears is cries of anguish. He will never do it again. Unless we retaliate 10 times on De Bruyne every team will do the same thing, Patrick Viera would at the least leave something on him at an opportune time. End of City match we need to target one of their players hopefully with a season ending injury. How much cheating is City’s Petrosheik money allowed to get away with. If officials are in their picket a broken leg sounds just about enough deterrence for them to never do it again. When De Bruyne’s squeals of anguish in the back of his mind Rodri will think twice about playing amateur leg breaker
That wouldn't really be cricket.

Farzad Stoned

That wouldn't really be cricket.
They are cheats, if they don’t want retribution reign in their leg breakers or pay for it how football used to be played. I honestly am interested as to why the officials never card the Rodri for tactical fouling. And why one official got fired for giving City two points against Brentford. I am not a conspiracy guy but i am starting to think they have officials in their pocket. 90th minute of City match if we are up big or down big one of their players needs to be carted off the pitch screaming or we are going to get kicked to death like the late Wenger period. The number one thing those teams missed was a guy would take names and mess up an opponent for this. Viera or Keane would end Haaland or De Bruyne. They are already kicking Saka to death, the officials are either completely incompetent or in the blood soaked Sheikh’s pocket. Time to blast Haaland or De Bruyne so hard and take a message sending redcard. When i played it was the only way to police a match with permissive refs was to maul the crap out of their technical players, make them pay in blood and bone and it won’t happen again. We don’t do it watch as Saka gets kicked to death next couple of years

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
They are cheats, if they don’t want retribution reign in their leg breakers or pay for it how football used to be played. I honestly am interested as to why the officials never card the Rodri for tactical fouling. And why one official got fired for giving City two points against Brentford. I am not a conspiracy guy but i am starting to think they have officials in their pocket. 90th minute of City match if we are up big or down big one of their players needs to be carted off the pitch screaming or we are going to get kicked to death like the late Wenger period. The number one thing those teams missed was a guy would take names and mess up an opponent for this. Viera or Keane would end Haaland or De Bruyne. They are already kicking Saka to death, the officials are either completely incompetent or in the blood soaked Sheikh’s pocket. Time to blast Haaland or De Bruyne so hard and take a message sending redcard. When i played it was the only way to police a match with permissive refs was to maul the crap out of their technical players, make them pay in blood and bone and it won’t happen again. We don’t do it watch as Saka gets kicked to death next couple of years
Yikes

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Are you alright, Fazzy?

Farzad Stoned

Are you alright, Fazzy?
No mate we know the petrosheik FC follows no rules and are dirty. It is long past the time for football vigilantism on their corrupt team. I have zero faith after seeing the influence of Petrosheik money on football officials to think we will get a fair shake. Keown, Adams, Viera, or a Dixon would end this type of problem

Farzad Stoned

We don’t put one of their players out with 10 fold retribution enjoy as our young technical players get kicked to death in next couple seasons and the FA turns a blind eye to City like they have for over a decade.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Man City winning anything doesn’t bother me. They’re a small club. I don’t know a single Man City fan. And you can basically point to the oil money being the main factor.

There’s a lot of kids who are City fans only due to their recent success, but by the time they grow up Guardiola will be gone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom