• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Our manager has enlisted the services of a chocolate Labrador and called it Win.
Exactly this is the culture that arteta was immersed in and building from at Arsenal. Tbf in the documentary arteta often sounds quite similar to Ruben Diaz in that clip, at that stage at least, he was not the greatest motivation orator.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Haaland is on fraud watch imo. 2 major finals and he did nothing in them. He did nothing in the semifinals aswell. But of course 52 goals is a great achievement but 8 of those goals was penalty goals and 3 was scored against a team from a lower division. He is not the best player in the world. And City is definitely not the best team ever.
They’re a sand grab.

They won‘t ever be viewed as a great team in anyone’s heart - which is what matters - even in the context of English greats like Fergie‘s treble winners, the Anfield greats of the 70’s and eighties, Clough’s best work at Forest or the invicibles. Because none of it is “real”. To use an analogy it’s all just expensive CGI.

Same for Roman’s financial doping.

Ultimately, history will I believe and ultimately view this period as a sad footnote.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Not bothered about it. Not like the Liverpool and United fans are anyway. Got to laugh at those Mancs though. They wanted City to win the league over us & now City have done the treble and made the 99 season less unique. I couldn't ever comprehend supporting Sp**s over Man United if those two were ever in a title race, yet some Man United fans were willing on City over us. Also elevates the Invincibles as an unbeaten season is still unique, whereas the treble has been duplicated.

I think this means Pep has signed his last contract at City. He was won the CL & now I can see him wanting to get out before any **** flares up with the cheat charges. He isnt 'City through and though', he is a Barcelona man who has been hired by City, so I LOL at the notion he would want to stick around and 'fight the charges'.

City will definitly come for Mikel if Pep leaves dont know if thats a good thing tbf.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Fergie's Aberdeen, Arsène's Arsenal, Klopp's Dortmund & Mourinho's Porto/Inter & Ranieri's Leicester achievements will always be greater than anything he can muster.

He's a great manager, but a chequebook one nontheless.

Had he won the CL with Bayern (which was his only job) I would consider him up there.

Whether or not he’s a chequebook manager, he is judged on his trophies, and he’s won everything. That’s all history will remember.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
As frustrating as it is to see Man City win the CL it's better than Man Utd or Liverpool doing it.

With Man City you can just write it off for obvious reasons. If another English club had done it you'd have to give them praise and accept they've done something better than us.

They can win as many CL's or PL's titles as they want, they're still a nothing club that no-one outside their ( small) fanbase cares about. It's a fake success and everyone knows it.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Whether or not he’s a chequebook manager, he is judged on his trophies, and he’s won everything. That’s all history will remember.

I'm not disputing the fact that he's successful. I'm simply disputing that his achievements are on the same level as the gentlemen I named in my previous post.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

🥴

@GDeep™ was on to something about the City fans getting paid to turn up and support them.

Do you think if Arsenal won the treble I’d be clapping my hands and getting my phone out like I’m watching a show at the theatre? 🤣🤣🤣

I work in the finance industry and usually when high profile tickets can't be sold, the club provide them free to us. City tickets are handed over like they're nothing all the time. The club are desperate to fill seats and for us it's free hospitality for clients.

The NPC responses from the crowd and the many in formal shirts are because most of them genuinely don't give a ****.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I work in the finance industry and usually when high profile tickets can't be sold, the club provide them free to us. City tickets are handed over like they're nothing all the time. The club are desperate to fill seats and for us it's free hospitality for clients.

The NPC responses from the crowd and the many in formal shirts are because most of them genuinely don't give a ****.

That’s one of the main reasons why I can’t respect City and their success at all. People can hate on the Newcastle takeover all they want however those Geordies had quite a large fanbase prior to the takeover and would have no issue filling their stadium + they were a pretty decent team in the late 90s/early 00s.

Still find it a bit ridiculous how a tinpot club like City with a fanbase full of casuals have managed to strike gold and get this much success. Football is unfair 🤣

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
You might be saying they have a small fan base, but the number of little kids supporting City right now is staggering. They are going to grow older and become annoying.

It’ll only take about 3 more years for City to eclipse our total trophy haul. They only need 5 more trophies to do it.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
As frustrating as it is to see Man City win the CL it's better than Man Utd or Liverpool doing it.

With Man City you can just write it off for obvious reasons. If another English club had done it you'd have to give them praise and accept they've done something better than us.

They can win as many CL's or PL's titles as they want, they're still a nothing club that no-one outside their ( small) fanbase cares about. It's a fake success and everyone knows it.

No way, their murderous royal family using this win to PR their fake country and fake regime is way worse. At least LFC is a real club. I loathe United and their mercenary club, i would rather those insufferable gloryhunters win it than City.

Farzad Stoned

Well their own owner doesn’t care as he has watched exactly two City matches with one being in Istanbul. I can’t imagine owning a football club and not enjoying matchdays of my team. Hell i go sleepless for a week to pick an imaginary football team with a bunch of fellow football nerds. This guy won’t take a few hours on the gulfstream or his private boeing jet, to his own box?

The petrosheiks; the British Empires last big F U to the world and the muddle east in particular

Farzad Stoned

You might be saying they have a small fan base, but the number of little kids supporting City right now is staggering. They are going to grow older and become annoying.

It’ll only take about 3 more years for City to eclipse our total trophy haul. They only need 5 more trophies to do it.

Ok now you are saying something i can finally agree with. A lot of casual American football fans that discovered football and the English game later in the states are City fans. Asia and North America are driving TV revenues up for Premier league. City does have global fans. You might never meet them in Uk but i would say after United, Lfc, and Arsenal; City and Chelsea are right there and City growing faster than anyone else because they win

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ok now you are saying something i can finally agree with. A lot of casual American football fans that discovered football and the English game later in the states are City fans. Asia and North America are driving TV revenues up for Premier league. City does have global fans. You might never meet them in Uk but i would say after United, Lfc, and Arsenal; City and Chelsea are right there and City growing faster than anyone else because they win
Bro, I live in Africa. When a City game is on, the bar a is always empty unless they're playing a top 6 team.

Arsenal on the other hand may be playing a league one side and fans will still turn up to sport bars to watch them.

Farzad Stoned

Bro, I live in Africa. When a City game is on, the bar a is always empty unless they're playing a top 6 team.

Arsenal on the other hand may be playing a league one side and fans will still turn up to sport bars to watch them.

Yeah but Africans are mature fans who been watching watching European club football and have great national heroes succeeding for decades. Africa is not some tosser yank who discovered European club “soccer” lol, till 5 years ago. Or a Chinese fan new to the game. In USA there are tons of Chelsea and City fans

Farzad Stoned

He's actually a lot more humble and "normal" than you'd think. How many players who've reached the levels he's had at a young age would still be willing to actively seek out advice from the legends of the game.

He is great lad. If City get sanctioned i hope we get him

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom