• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

0_Alleged-pictures-of-Jack-Grealish-drunk-in-Tenerife.jpg

1686735829541.png

😭

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It’s pretty cool that the brother of the owner of the English champions can be watching his brother’s football team in the champions league final one week and the next week he’s shaking hands with Vladimir Putin.

What a great game of sport we have.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Bro, I live in Africa. When a City game is on, the bar a is always empty unless they're playing a top 6 team.

Arsenal on the other hand may be playing a league one side and fans will still turn up to sport bars to watch them.
We must be the biggest European team in Africa, or? Get the feeling we have a lot of African fans.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I've no time for Grealish.

If he wasn't a footballer he'd be the sort to go out on a Friday night, get coked up, get kicked out of the club by the bouncers for puking up and end the night getting a blowie off a 2/10 behind the chicken shop.

No wonder many on here view him as a role model :lol:
“I’ve got no time for Grealish”. Who cares if you have time for a treble winner?

“If he wasn’t a footballer” could be said about anybody. Most of these guys come from tough situations so god only knows other paths and behaviours these guys would’ve gone down, Zinchenko would probably be in a Nazi group and that’s not even a joke.

Grealish is a great story, from struggles at Villa to a started under Pep and winning the treble. What he does at the end of 10 brutal months of football is his choice.

GDeep™

League is very weak
United and Arsenal are by far the most supported sports team in Africa our lack of success in the last decade notwithstanding.
Probably has to do with us and Utd being the most successful as the PL started broadcasting around the world. First time most of Africa ever saw us regularly would’ve been early Wenger.

I know in Asia, Liverpool and Utd are monsters compared to us.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Probably has to do with us and Utd being the most successful as the PL started broadcasting around the world. First time most of Africa ever saw us regularly would’ve been early Wenger.

I know in Asia, Liverpool and Utd are monsters compared to us.

Liverpool and Man Utd also seem to dominate here in Scandinavia. Man Utd makes sense given the combination of success + having some of the most iconic footballers of the past decades, but Liverpool always puzzled me a bit given their relative lack of success during the PL era.

Man Utd does seem to dwarf everyone else though, especially among more casual fans.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Liverpool always puzzled me a bit given their relative lack of success during the PL era.
When I grew up in the 70s there was a weekly English football broadcast, where Swedish State TV showed one full game live called 'Tipsextra'. I saw so much Liverpool and Ian Rush on muddy pitches that I didn't want to have anything to do with football. Just look at this trailer for the program from 1978.

Think this is where it comes from, plus Glenn Hysen played for them for a while and that was a big deal that the time.

TornadoTed

Established Member
When I grew up in the 70s there was a weekly English football broadcast, where Swedish State TV showed one full game live called 'Tipsextra'. I saw so much Liverpool and Ian Rush on muddy pitches that I didn't want to have anything to do with football. Just look at this trailer for the program from 1978.

Think this is where it comes from, plus Glenn Hysen played for them for a while and that was a big deal that the time.

Talking of Scandinavian players Molby was a big player for them in the 80's and 90's too. I would imagine he helped Liverpool's popularity and profile in Denmark massively.

Lewdtenant

Giga Tilted
It is sad but lots failed white people in media or out of it are obsessed with attacking any successful non white with money and dragging them down. It equals ratings with fellow bigots. I have experienced it in my own life. White Supremacism is so ingrained in their DNA and culture that they immediately find anything possible to demonize more successful Non white males in particular. They feel innately that whatever success we have is unjust because we are in their mind inferior and either shouldn’t be in their rich white country or if we are; should be subordinate to them and not have money or power. And no it isn’t getting better, i have seen it get worse than what it was in the 90s when i first started working at least in America. They feel we took their spot and caused them to fail by simply rising above them. They won’t say it but that is how the vast majority of them are raised and feel on a subconscious level.
Here you are spewing your racist garbage again..
The sad part is, you think you are against racism.. But you blatantly employ it... Right down to arguing outright that whites are genetically coded with racism in their dna.. You have no problem with bigotry whatsoever.. only who's at the end of it.. truly despicable

Lewdtenant

Giga Tilted
Oh for sure if he was non white it would not be excused as harmless or glorified
Guide for the aspiring race alchemist.

Step 1: Take a real world example
Step 2: Compare it against the fictitious example in your head where racism is added or assumed.
Step 3: Enjoy the sweet nectar of the moral outrage that you've succefully conjured.
It's even better when shared with other alchemists ;)

Note: Step 2 can be substituted by comparing with a real world example where you assume racism or leave out key distinctions to arrive at the same destination.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Is this their peak? I wonder if they'll be worse next season now they've already won the treble and losing such an important player like Gundogan but again they're just too good it's hard to not always have them as favourites.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Is this their peak? I wonder if they'll be worse next season now they've already won the treble and losing such an important player like Gundogan but again they're just too good it's hard to not always have them as favourites.

It depends if they lose Bernardo Silva too. Losing both would hurt them as many said Silva was their best midfielder last season.

Top Bottom