• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Jasinho

Watched the YouTube documentary on their whole scandal ffp circumvention scandal. It's outrageous what they got away with, like the blatent evidence of cheating is there but had to be taken off the table because of some silly time bar. And still their fans will stand by that they've done nothing wrong.

The PL better come down hard on them with some of the serious charges within thse 115 they've made against City or else what are we doing here, allowing a club to cheat their way to success and take away from many other clubs who could have won.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just read that West Ham have appointed a German director of football. Explains this move, the Germans are obsessed with raiding English youth teams.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just read that West Ham have appointed a German director of football. Explains this move, the Germans are obsessed with raiding English youth teams.
English guy called Borges? Wtf happening to this country

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Carlos Borges don't even have value in transfermarkt site ffs yet those guy getting 15M he must be close to Ethan Nwaneri talent

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Carlos Borges don't even have value in transfermarkt site ffs yet those guy getting 15M he must be close to Ethan Nwaneri talent

Much more highly rated, he's freakishly talented.

Against our youth I think he scored 4 goals and an assist. Not out of pattern with what he was doing against other teams as well.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Much more highly rated, he's freakishly talented.

Against our youth I think he scored 4 goals and an assist. Not out of pattern with what he was doing against other teams as well.
The issue i checked he look very short only 5'6 I'd wait how he'll handle the PL.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I highly doubt he's that short when you see the video. He had 21 goals and 10 assists in 24 games for a wide player in the reserve league last season.

How Mikel let this one got away ffs He look absolutely his player. Tow footed cut inside good dribbler and team player

Top Bottom