• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Buhry

Established Member

Much more highly rated, he's freakishly talented.

Against our youth I think he scored 4 goals and an assist. Not out of pattern with what he was doing against other teams as well.

Typical Yanited scouting comparing a 19 year old to a guy who just turned 16 and don't even play the same position, that must be the kind of logic your scouting department applies when they evaluate talent and sanction spunking 100 million euros on fidget spinners and maguires.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Typical Yanited scouting comparing a 19 year old to a guy who just turned 16 and don't even play the same position, that must be the kind of logic your scouting department applies when they evaluate talent and sanction spunking 100 million euros on fidget spinners and maguires.

Your post makes no sense and you can be defensive about it as you want but I didn't make the talent comparison to begin with, just responding so read the earlier posts before you comment.

On Borges, he's an incredible talent. At U18 level he was getting 23 goals and 21 assists in 25 games or something freakish. I get no pleasure from rating City players but it's just true.

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
Paqueta links has come out of nowhere. Drafting in Kovacic and Paqueta seems bizarre & so unlike City. Simply put neither of these midfielders would get in our team.

Another issue is Foden, wasnt he going to be converted into a midfielder as the long-term replacement to KDB? City fans talk thus guy up as a future ballon dor winner and will say he is better than every player at every other club, yet he isnt a regular for them or even the England side. Im actually really tired of being told Foden is better than Saka and Ødegaard. He fuking isnt.

They are not as unbeatable as some suggest. They give me the Liverpool vibe, carrying many top players who are toward the later end of their careers - KDB in particular

benjamin86

Established Member
With almost 200 million and europa league + whatever they had from their budget, west ham could have built a strong 1st 11.

Man City are not getting stronger. Kovacic and Paqueta are not on Gundagans level at all.
I like Paqueta a lot but i think he'll probably take a season to settle into City like Grealish etc.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rice and Caicedo even tho i still think 100M is overpay for them but they the best available but Paqueta is no more than 50M max player to pay 100M+ on him is just crazy

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

You're also laughing when Paqueta is going for 88M and you got Havertz for 65M

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It doesn’t really matter if they are stronger they can be weaker and win league, they won 4 in a row. I think this Guardiola’s 2nd year in building a different style of play around Haaland. They will probably 90-95 points regardless if what happens tomorrow in first match

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I always said Paqueta was the real star of that West Ham midfield, but I dunno about 100m that's a bit premature after the season he's had.

Moyes might kill his spirit if left there too long, so I kinda get the rush I suppose.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I always said Paqueta was the real star of that West Ham midfield, but I dunno about 100m that's a bit premature after the season he's had.

Moyes might kill his spirit if left there too long, so I kinda get the rush I suppose.
Idk man, I know a lot of guys rate(d) him here but he's never moved me. And not just for Moyes, honestly thought he was a big part of why this Brazil team has underperformed.

I can kinda see him as a Pep player though - he's tidy and doesn't lose the ball much but he's levels away from Gundogan. And at 88m it's just not serious.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

With almost 200 million and europa league + whatever they had from their budget, west ham could have built a strong 1st 11.

Man City are not getting stronger. Kovacic and Paqueta are not on Gundagans level at all.

Kovacic got embarrassed by Ode last weekend

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Kovacic got embarrassed by Ode last weekend
How we created almost nothing and were lucky to win it on double deflected goal in 90 minute. I think Kovacic is passed it and Ode outplayed him as he should but they had all of the ball; it was by no way a dominant Ode performance

Top Bottom