• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Don't think he'll ever play for City tbh. The manager came out and blatantly said Phillips was forced on him and that he never wanted him. Which is kinda weird. I thought him and Txiki Begistrain have the Edteta dynamic

I missed that, but would explain a lot.

Him and Tiki is a completely different dynamic, Edteta was put together by chance.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
£100 million on Barbiedol and this is the worst City has looked defensively since Pep's first season. They've conceded three goals to Tottenham and four against Chelsea in their last three Premier League games. They have managed only four clean sheets in all competitions. The infallible Manchester City are looking quite fallible these days.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

£100 million on Barbiedol and this is the worst City has looked defensively since Pep's first season. They've conceded three goals to Tottenham and four against Chelsea in their last three Premier League games. They have managed only four clean sheets in all competitions. The infallible Manchester City are looking quite fallible these days.
Yes, agree, and Pep said today that the only draw he's annoyed about is the Chelsea one. That surprised me! I thought he would expect better?

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I don't understand you guys. Doku is just 21 and playing his first season in England. Yet, he scored twice with five assists, and managed to bench Grealish. He is at least as good as Gabi, and will improve under Pep.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I don't understand you guys. Doku is just 21 and playing his first season in England. Yet, he scored twice with five assists, and managed to bench Grealish. He is at least as good as Gabi, and will improve under Pep.
Agree with everything except he is as good as Martinelli i disagree. Martinelli is such a useful press player and is a better goal scorer and has bigger engine. Doku probably a touch more technical

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Martinelli is the same/ similar age too, no?

Farzad Stoned

This is a weaker version of City with Gundogan gone, Kdb injured, and Mahrez gone. Gvardiol is not a fullback, Dias is off form, and even Ake looked poor today. Stones is always hurt as well. This is a susceptible City side. We can not squander this golden opportunity 2 years in a row

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Nobody is denying that he might end up being an excellent player but atm he is not. He had that one freak game where most of his goals/assists come from & afterwards AM decided he is the best player ever. He isn’t even close to Martinelli currently who a section of this forum will never acknowledge for the player that he is because of certain biases but we won't ever see a thread opened about it

Mohamed7

Pep: I'll stay even in League One
That goes against his previous commitment about being lied to if found guilty and he will leave immediately.

Anyways, no harm if he stays. Anyone who doesn’t play by the rules of the game must be punished including Chelsea.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

He had that one freak game where most of his goals/assists come from & afterwards AM decided he is the best player ever.
They were doing this before that game, when we played them. Kinda weird how almost giddy some people on here were about him tearing our defence apart. Which made it even funnier when he ended up being shut down by Zinchenko, switched flanks only to end up being nutmegged by Ben White.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Agree with everything except he is as good as Martinelli i disagree. Martinelli is such a useful press player and is a better goal scorer and has bigger engine. Doku probably a touch more technical
Doku reminds me of Nasri. Skilled player but Martinelli has the higher ceiling. Of course Doku may have a bigger mentality than Samir and eat fewer donuts.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
How A-M wants us to be when opposing players do well:
3224.jpg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If Doku was here he would be the best on the planet, but because he’s not he’s whatever.

Fun to watch, effective, not the perfect player - there’s nothing wrong with him nor is he this much of a talking point. Typical bacon-mania.

Tomb Bombadil

Nunes & Kovacic are not great players. Doku looks nifty going forward but has a habit of losing the ball and being soft in defence, not the 'control' player associated with a Pep team. Great dribbler and had Sp**s defence in in knots and was unlucky not to score, but he was merked by Son for Sp**s opening goal. Gvardiol might be the most overrated defender in world football, this guy was said to be a bargain at 80m, however he looks lost at sea more than some of the team. None of their 4 signings over the summer would get in our team.
Yes they lost some important players, but I think there transfers were pretty good. We are so fast to judge players. City play such a diffrent brand of football, so I guess the players need some time.

Kovacic for this price is good buy but no Gundogan. Nunes was mostly injured so hard to judge. Doku seems a great buy and yes he needs to work on his defensive qualities. And Gvardiol is 21 years old so I would wait with your judgment. And I didn't see abnormal praises for a 21 year old center back with his qualities - see also William Salibas story.

I think the bigger problem is they lost a bit of concentration and focus. But how many point we were in front of them this time last year?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
This is a weaker version of City with Gundogan gone, Kdb injured, and Mahrez gone. Gvardiol is not a fullback, Dias is off form, and even Ake looked poor today. Stones is always hurt as well. This is a susceptible City side. We can not squander this golden opportunity 2 years in a row

Squandered a golden opportunity last season? City won 12 games in a row = 36pts in the wet a$$ hour of the season when it was really needed. That's effectively winning every league game in the final 3rd of the season. Add to that they took their foot off the gas for the final 2 league games so could have finished a further 5pts ahead of us. Lets not forget to add the FA Cup and Champions League all done with a KDB not at his best.

We had a chance and failed to put pressure on them but a golden opportunity is a stretch brother.

Farzad Stoned

Squandered a golden opportunity last season? City won 12 games in a row = 36pts in the wet a$$ hour of the season when it was really needed. That's effectively winning every league game in the final 3rd of the season. Add to that they took their foot off the gas for the final 2 league games so could have finished a further 5pts ahead of us. Lets not forget to add the FA Cup and Champions League all done with a KDB not at his best.

We had a chance and failed to put pressure on them but a golden opportunity is a stretch brother.
89 points is one if their lowest point totals in league under Pep. We had a double digit lead. The bottler did 34 points second half of year, Europa league form. Yes 34 points second half of season is squandering it. Stop pretending City is unbeatable their current side is weaker than last years as well. In my accounting mik wins league he only makes up for what he squandered singlehandedly through gross negligence

Pop Tart

Established Member

we bottled liverpool and west ham after being 2 nil up in 20 mins in consective games.. it was a golden chance. city do what they do and a beast but we messed up

Latest posts

Top Bottom