• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
we bottled liverpool and west ham after being 2 nil up in 20 mins in consective games.. it was a golden chance. city do what they do and a beast but we messed up

If City didn’t throw their last 2 games I put ‘em 11 ahead. You’ve accounted for 4 points, still need another 8 :) it’s a big ask, I agree the outcome was poor and desperately disappointing.

Nobody is arguing we didn’t bottle those two individual games. Pen by Saka or Rice handball penalised @ West Ham goes the other way btw. We blew an 8 point lead but that’s the way it goes, I remember hunting down Utd 11 points behind.

For me the Saliba injury (combined with Tomi not being available to cover) was the catastrophe that cost the title.

Thrice

Not even City can cope with losing De Bruyne, Gundogan and Rodri. It seems that now that he has to do KDB's and Gundo's job as well Rodri is more vulnerable to getting booked and actually getting punished for the multitude of tactical fouls he's incorporated in his game, something he always seemed to be able to escape.
Let's hope the slippery bastard has finally lost his teflon.

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
Laporte, Mahrez, Gundogan, Palmer out. Kovacic, Nunes, Gvardiol, Doku in. Leadership and quality decline when assessing those players. On a scale the first 4 names are higher in quality and pedigree than the later 4. Throw in KDB's injury and the City team is levels below the team that rolled their way to the treble in the later half of last season. Also Gvardiol has been pretty piss poor. None of their singings have elevated them and come close to replacing the players that left.

I also think the drop off is exposing certain players. Akanji for one seems a generic player who can be exposed if he doesn't have enormous quality around him.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
They lost one of the best midfielders of last 10 years in Gundogan. They lost Mahrez who was a great scorer and creative winger. Kdb is injured again and it leaves them short in creativity. They created 3 chances the whole match 2 of them by Haaland came on same play. When they played us they also created nothing. If Rodri gets hurt their record is so poor without him they will struggle for trophies.

I know they won treble but they were susceptible last year in league and this year their team is weaker. With Chelsea, United, Newcastle struggling and Liverpool lacking balance we can not squander another golden chance as another of Mik’s never ending free hits

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I was browsing the city Blue Moon forum after the match. One of them posted "2900 guests online right now- that's how bad we were" 🤣

On the forum they're absolutely fuming and in shock because obviously this never happens. They looked awful last night. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I was browsing the city Blue Moon forum after the match. One of them posted "2900 guests online right now- that's how bad we were" 🤣

On the forum they're absolutely fuming and in shock because obviously this never happens. They looked awful last night. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
They always cry whenever they are not top of the table sometimes even when they are. Good lesson to the Positivity Nazis on here, City fans just won the treble; go on their forum you would think they are a disaster.

Newsflash for Tet’s sex cult; football fans are emotional and fickle. Part of a manager’s job title is to get torn yo shreds by fans and media when he gets things wrong; the same is true for your pretty young manager

Top Bottom