• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If they can stick around until KDB returns then they'll fancy themselves as the KDB-Haaland combo is pretty much impossible to defend, you just have to hope that one of the two have an off day.

They're probably fully aware that this is the weakest they've been in years and the brief to Pep is probably to try his best, you can see they've been rebuilding over the last two years.

HattoriHanzo

Pep never stayed in one club so long as now in 115 charges FC.

In Barcelona he inherited Rijkaard's team filled with world class players.
In Bayern he was successor to Jupp Henckes who won the treble immediately before Pep arrived.
115 charges FC had already very strong squad when he arrived.

In Barcelona and Bayern he didn't have to rebuild because he stayed 3-4 years.

Let’s see what he will do now and how successful he will be in rebuilding the team.
Of course, some additional FFP breaches and 300-400 million pounds of new transfers would accelerate the rebuild.
The same thing that helped Mancini and Pellegrini before him.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
If they can stick around until KDB returns then they'll fancy themselves as the KDB-Haaland combo is pretty much impossible to defend, you just have to hope that one of the two have an off day.

A key component of the winning runs that make them end up as champions is KDB not being part of the team, so they're up for some disappointment.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

They always cry whenever they are not top of the table sometimes even when they are. Good lesson to the Positivity Nazis on here, City fans just won the treble; go on their forum you would think they are a disaster.

Newsflash for Tet’s sex cult; football fans are emotional and fickle. Part of a manager’s job title is to get torn yo shreds by fans and media when he gets things wrong; the same is true for your pretty young manager
Any opportunity to drop Arteta's name into the convo. You're shameless 🤣

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
City got major issues by their lofty standards. If you look at their squad currently composed with Kdb being out, Stones being out and compare to our team; we are the more talented side but they have us in striker and goalie. The vaunted City midfield is rather ordinary. Gvardiol is playing out of position and can be targeted

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

They always cry whenever they are not top of the table sometimes even when they are. Good lesson to the Positivity Nazis on here, City fans just won the treble; go on their forum you would think they are a disaster.

Newsflash for Tet’s sex cult; football fans are emotional and fickle. Part of a manager’s job title is to get torn yo shreds by fans and media when he gets things wrong; the same is true for your pretty young manager

No one here is desputing that all 12 of them were delighted about that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Only just saw this 😂 you see this is why I can’t stand Pep. He’s funny at times but a certified sore loser.

Those guys are getting paid to share their opinion. What are they meant to do?

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Oh the struggles being a City fan :(
face crying GIF

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Yeah, I heard that. What do you think...is he a Partey replacement?

Though not sure West Ham would sell to us 🙈

If we're talking about LCM, yeah, I think he is a good midfielder, a bit inconsistent but with great potential. However, I'm doubtful that the club will sign another midfielder from West Ham for another 100 million pounds.

I would take Barella tbh, he's 26 and will probably not cost more than 70 million euros. But he is Italian, so you never know what you get. The thing I like about Barella is that he can play LCM, CDM and AM. He's a top player imo.

Top Bottom