• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Tbf, on the Selena Gomez one. If she can't respect the rules of a Mosque she shouldn't go.

yes I kinda agree, but just wanted a video to show their religious fundamentalism

it may look like a modern country but it is not under the glamour

I wouldn't go into a church in a speedo either but an ankle should be fine for any religion

Heck I have skulls, heavy metal, an runic tattoos that show and I have been into churches,, temples, synagogues and mosques here in Sweden and abroad and nobody has said anything

wasn't allowed into a bathhouse in Japan thou

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
yes I kinda agree, but just wanted a video to show their religious fundamentalism

it may look like a modern country but it is not under the glamour

I wouldn't go into a church in a speedo either but an ankle should be fine for any religion
muslim here...people get away with laughing, screaming, crying, accidental nudity. It's about the intention, not just the action.

prayers need concentration as you need to mentally count the number of times you have to prostrate, etc. Some of the things that ruin my prayers:

• when someone fell down
  • I stood behind some guy wearing sheer/thin/tight pants
  • someone having a lot of tats would get me fixated on him
  • my children fighting
  • someone talking in a funny voice/accent

if someone literally lifted their abaya (burqa) nearby to where i was praying, you would be sure I would get distracted and also start cursing them in my prayers and get distracted even more.

Anyway, this is not the time or place. Stick to football, please.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Most football supporters are only focussed on one thing, tribalistic glory, winning.

City have finally bought that success, They have acquired the richest team ever to grace the Prem and the most expensive manager. The fans now couldn't give a **** about human rights or where the money comes from . . . they've got their fix. That's the reality of football in a male dominated social culture.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Etihad, not City. Again somebody that cannot understand a simple statement.
Two parties to a deal. City greatly benefited then, and still benefits now from it compared to naming rights deals of other top clubs.

And it doesn’t matter what value the deal may have now. Still questionable given the connections involved. That’s a **** ton of money that helps buy full backs at the cost of entire EPL squads.

Also, you just may not be a good writer. Thus the confusion on occasion.

Last edited:
Two parties to a deal. And City greatly benefited then, and still benefits from it compared to other top clubs now.

Also, you just may not be a good writer. Thus the confusion.
It's quite obvious the foresight was by Etihad, as the deal is under-valued now. I write/type in laymans terms, if you find that hard to understand, it's not down to me.

Any new agreement would probably net around an extra 50% on the current terms, so Etihad have got a very good deal out of it.

It's really not difficult to understand.

al-Ustaadh

It's quite obvious the foresight was by Etihad, as the deal is under-valued now. I write/type in laymans terms, if you find that hard to understand, it's not down to me.

Any new agreement would probably net around an extra 50% on the current terms, so Etihad have got a very good deal out of it.

It's really not difficult to understand.
Go back and read. Edited it before you responded.

al-Ustaadh

Again, you are completely wrong, Etihad have benefitted more than City, the last 3-4 years, that deal has been seriously under-valued, as has Arsenal's with Emirates. That's the danger of signing long-term deals.
You keep avoiding the issue of the legality and fairness of the deal. But that’s cool. We can stop there.

al-Ustaadh

main-qimg-3fef6760098b52af4b758bda6ba1e3bf-c

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom