• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City’s Financial Doping

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Are you still listening to his tunes? 🤣🤣🤣

Had to put a hold on that until I do a more thorough private investigation lol it’ll be either drip or drown for him 👀
Ngl I don’t give a f*** if it sounds good it sounds good. 🤣

edit: tbh it’s kind of different cos Thug put him on and changed his life. If his ‘YSL is a gang’ statement can be used against Thug in court then that’s mad snakey tbh. But his lawyers are saying it can’t be, if that’s true then it’s all good imo.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20230207-010739-186.jpg

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Obviously at this stage the Premier League must show it has control over its own competition.

If this runs into the sand, then the government surely will have every justification they would ever need for an independent regulator.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Francis Jeffers was probably not on the top of anyone's list to sent off in that game :lol:
If Steve Bennet wasn't just another gutless ref unable to get on top of things early when Utd played, it wouldn't have happened. I remember the game - Cashley was lucky not to get 2 bookings, but P Nev & Scholes and Butt all should have been off before h/t. Fergie used to outskill everyone else, but pack his team full of sacrificial thugs against us, because he knew he had all the refs running scared.

As for City - I hope they are found guilty of the lot - not just for their sake but also with Newcastle on the horizon. Will also keep the Tories out of football

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Steve Bennet wasn't just another gutless ref unable to get on top of things early when Utd played, it wouldn't have happened. I remember the game - Cashley was lucky not to get 2 bookings, but P Nev & Scholes and Butt all should have been off before h/t. Fergie used to outskill everyone else, but pack his team full of sacrificial thugs against us, because he knew he had all the refs running scared.

Kinda miss that teams don't play in Cardiff anymore to be honest, made the finals feel even more unique to me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As much as i love the adidas partnership those nike kits were classy,smart and timeless imo

And everyone played with their shirts tucked in back then with proper style, Tierney wouldn't be the weird freak if he played back in the day.

Gets you right in the feels that...

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Nah. Guy is a career psychopath. Snitching is career suiii-cide. Doesn’t add up. He would become a pariah among football clubs if it got out.
Career psychopaths don't care what they have to do to move up the ladder, turn informer give up the batty you'll name it they'll do it.

Also did you just do the Cristiano suiii thing talking about suïcide? :lol:

Last edited:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

That one from BlueMoon is funny.

Aguero basically confirmed in a stream that apart from his "legal" salary, he was getting what he called "UAE construction assets" on the side.

*, you are owned by ****ing UAE, the most fraudulent, sketchy, financially corrupt state in the GULF.
Of course, your finances are going to raise eyebrows, you went from having Sun Jihai as your regular LB to piling up 3 elite players for the same position in a matter of 3 years. You build a world-class stadium that was never full and an elite training facility, all while claiming profit and spending around 150 million pounds each window.

Just shut up and take it with the honor that you lacked during the past 10 years.

shame on you.
To be fair they didn’t build the stadium - that was a **** up by the U.K. government, which essentially gifted it on a long and cheap lease post commonwealth games. However they did build the training ground and took ludicrously high, so called sponsorship over both, by companies lined to the club ownership.

Top Bottom