• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
"With better players who can run more"

I have no feelings for this Club, because they have a financial cheat without consequences. I can completely understand, that someone hates City and Guardiola.

But i don't know hot it is possible to deny, that Guardiola isn't making many players much better.

Of course he already had worldclass players like De Bruyne and Agüero, but even these players made a huge step under him.

Stones, Laporte, Otamendi, Fernandinho, David Silva, Sane, Sterling, Bernado Silva...

Many of them were nothing special before Guardiola arrived.
You can watch an Otamendi for Argentinia and the Otamendi for City - probably two different players.

It's a team for many many years and with many young players he is absolutely dominating the Premier League.

And now don't say me it is because of Doping.

I'm not saying he's a bad manager. He does have his qualities like intricate attacking play, making players better and helping them develop. I'm saying I really don't like him personally, he isn't the best manager and he isn't some kind of football Jesus - based on his recent tactical shortcomings in the CL, the financial backing and the player quality he always had everywhere and very likely the use of performance enhancing substancey by his players. There's no taking away from what he's obviosuly achieved and can do as manager and how his teams play, but there's so much on the down side with him that often gets overlooked.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I have no feelings for this Club, because they have a financial cheat without consequences. I can completely understand, that someone hates City and Guardiola.

But i don't know hot it is possible to deny, that Guardiola isn't making many players much better.

Of course he already had worldclass players like De Bruyne and Agüero, but even these players made a huge step under him.

Stones, Laporte, Otamendi, Fernandinho, David Silva, Sane, Sterling, Bernado Silva...

You can watch an Otamendi for Argentinia and the Otamendi for City - probably two different players.

It's a team for many many years and with many young players he is absolutely dominating the Premier League.

Come on lad, once he got his doping regime into them after 2016/17 they rocketed up in performance.

So much sketchy stuff that bald fraud does is unreal.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

Just like the US Postal cycling team made Lance Armstrong and teammates "much better", the fact that their team bus looked like Dracula's weekend place is neither here nor there it was all down to coaching and strategy.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just like the US Postal cycling team made Lance Armstrong and teammates "much better", the fact that their team bus looked like Dracula's weekend place is neither here nor there it was all down to coaching and strategy.

Funnily enough team US Postal in the 90s were pretty much based on Girona, coincidentally Pep sends his lads back to Barcelona whenever they pick up injuries. Always amazed how they're back in training months ahead of schedule.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Funnily enough team US Postal in the 90s were pretty much based on Girona, coincidentally Pep sends his lads back to Barcelona whenever they pick up injuries. Always amazed how they're back in training months ahead of schedule.
Makes me wonder if Abidal = Livestrong.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There's no chance in hell we're competing with City any time soon. Perhaps anytime in my life.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
There's no chance in hell we're competing with City any time soon. Perhaps anytime in my life.
They’ve definitely ruined the game... or are ruining the game.

Shouldn’t be allowed to do these kinds of things. But as one poster said above, money speaks.

Tir Na Nog

Pep won't stay there forever.After he leaves,there will be chance for us.

They'll still have world class players, rich owners and they'll appoint a top coach to replace Guardiola. They're creating a club to sustain this success for a very long time. They have so many things in place to ensure domination long after Pep goes. Only way any other club gets close is if they are taken owner by people rich enough to rival what City have.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
They'll still have world class players, rich owners and they'll appoint a top coach to replace Guardiola. They're creating a club to sustain this success for a very long time. They have so many things in place to ensure domination long after Pep goes. Only way any other club gets close is if they are taken owner by people rich enough to rival what City have.

Who knows what will happen.I still think that half of their players are this good now because of Pep and he used them in proper way and in his system.Players that have quality like Aguero,Silva can be good in every club tbh.They won't be there for a few years.

And which manager can do better than this City under Pep ?

Tir Na Nog

Who knows what will happen.I still think that half of their players are this good now because of Pep and he used them in proper way and in his system.Players that have quality like Aguero,Silva can be good in every club tbh.They won't be there for a few years.

And which manager can do better than this City under Pep ?

I think there are plenty of top young managers out there who haven't yet had the opportunity at the elite level. Most of City's players are of top quality even without Pep. Walker was part of a Sp**s side who finished 3rd and 2nd in success seasons, Stones was heavily wanted by Mourinho at Chelsea, Laporte and Mendy both very highly rated defenders. Fernandinho was already a title winning holding player under Pellegrini, Sane was a huge talent in Germany while Mahrez was Leicester's best player in their title winning campaign. Gundogan a title winner with Dortmund and CL finalist. Bernardo part of Monaco's overachieving young team. There are certainly managers out there that could still continue winning trophies with these players along with some of the youth prospects coming through like Foden and Diaz.

With this talent at your disposal you won't have to exactly reinvent the wheel just to get them to be successful. They'll probably appoint someone to carry on what Pep's doing, someone with a similar philosophy. They might even look close to home.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

You forgot this lad

2451A14500000578-0-image-m-50_1420031810711.jpg

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I think there are plenty of top young managers out there who haven't yet had the opportunity at the elite level. Most of City's players are of top quality even without Pep. Walker was part of a Sp**s side who finished 3rd and 2nd in success seasons, Stones was heavily wanted by Mourinho at Chelsea, Laporte and Mendy both very highly rated defenders. Fernandinho was already a title winning holding player under Pellegrini, Sane was a huge talent in Germany while Mahrez was Leicester's best player in their title winning campaign. Gundogan a title winner with Dortmund and CL finalist. Bernardo part of Monaco's overachieving young team. There are certainly managers out there that could still continue winning trophies with these players along with some of the youth prospects coming through like Foden and Diaz.

With this talent at your disposal you won't have to exactly reinvent the wheel just to get them to be successful. They'll probably appoint someone to carry on what Pep's doing, someone with a similar philosophy. They might even look close to home.

No doubt they're good,but even look better under Pep.Don't we often tell how some player played like crap under some manager and he improved after some changes ?Mourinho also spent a lot of money and his team play like ****.He can't use players in right way and most of them look even worse than they really are.

Time will tell everything.I don't think that City will be somehow so much worse when Pep leaves,but i think that other teams will have better chance to win EPL and City will look less dominant and their game will look worse than now.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Most of City's players are of top quality even without Pep. Walker was part of a Sp**s side who finished 3rd and 2nd in success seasons, Stones was heavily wanted by Mourinho at Chelsea, Laporte and Mendy both very highly rated defenders. Fernandinho was already a title winning holding player under Pellegrini, Sane was a huge talent in Germany while Mahrez was Leicester's best player in their title winning campaign. Gundogan a title winner with Dortmund and CL finalist. Bernardo part of Monaco's overachieving young team. There are certainly managers out there that could still continue winning trophies with these players along with some of the youth prospects coming through like Foden and Diaz.

Nah, many City players were just talented youngsters 2 years ago with one top season under their belts: Mendy and Bernardo were the part of the Monaco side, but guys like Bakayoko and Lemar are not actually doing that well, Rashford and Martial were as highly rated as Sterling & Sane but they are nowhere that level atm, and Stones... you are taking the piss, 2 years ago Stones was called a 50m flop who couldn't defend (posters on here even rated Holding more than him).

Tir Na Nog

Nah, many City players were just talented youngsters 2 years ago with one top season under their belts: Mendy and Bernardo were the part of the Monaco side, but guys like Bakayoko and Lemar are not actually doing that well, Rashford and Martial were as highly rated as Sterling & Sane but they are nowhere that level atm, and Stones... you are taking the piss, 2 years ago Stones was called a 50m flop who couldn't defend (posters on here even rated Holding more than him).

Stones was highly rated in the game by coaches I mean, I couldn't care what the media, people on twitter or forums think. Guardiola signed him because he knew of his potential a year after Mourinho tried to sign him. The two best coaches in the planet wanted him so of course he's been highly rated for a number of years now, he had a bad spell but Pep still persisted with him and he's been a regular in the England team since Southgate took over and was getting game time under Woy too.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Stones was highly rated in the game by coaches I mean, I couldn't care what the media, people on twitter or forums think. Guardiola signed him because he knew of his potential a year after Mourinho tried to sign him. The two best coaches in the planet wanted him so of course he's been highly rated for a number of years now, he had a bad spell but Pep still persisted with him and he's been a regular in the England team since Southgate took over and was getting game time under Woy too.
Don't remember that Mourinho tried to sign him tbh. But then again potential ≠ a top player.

Tir Na Nog

Top Bottom