• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If Pep loses out on the title to Liverpool then surely a few questions have to be asked? Similar to how he couldn't win the CL with Bayern after taking over when they were champions. There are certainly a few flaws in his management, tho of course I may be getting ahead of myself here because all that needs to happen is for us to take a few points off Liverpool and then for City to beat them at home.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
If Pep loses out on the title to Liverpool then surely a few questions have to be asked? Similar to how he couldn't win the CL with Bayern after taking over when they were champions. There are certainly a few flaws in his management, tho of course I may be getting ahead of myself here because all that needs to happen is for us to take a few points off Liverpool and then for City to beat them at home.

I didn't like how Pep lead Bayern in CL in those big matches and they looked second best for the most of the time.But expetations were big in that time because Bayern won Treble and they were top team.

Think that Pep's City is better than Pep's Bayern.EPL is just tough competition,it's hard to win it twice in a row.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Was Ferguson asked for not winning the CL again after the treble?
Was Ferguson asked for winning the CL only twice in 20+ years, because apparently it so easy and if you don't do it you are a fraud. :lol:
Regarding the league... If City finish with 90+ points and don't win it - well, fair play to Pool then, usually 90+ points win you the title 95% of the time.

Malky

Established Member
Was Ferguson asked for not winning the CL again after the treble?
Was Ferguson asked for winning the CL only twice in 20+ years, because apparently it so easy and if you don't do it you are a fraud. :lol:
Regarding the league... If City finish with 90+ points and don't win it - well, fair play to Pool then, usually 90+ points win you the title 95% of the time.
Was Ferguson given the massive financial advantage that Pep's been given at both Bayern and now City? Ferguson did spend big in his time at United, but he did it in moderation when a top talent was available. Pep's throwing £50-60M on players for every position, even for the bench, alot of Ferguson's were from United's academy.
Ridiculous comparing the two really, a peak Ferguson team with the financial backing that Pep is given would walk the Champions League.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Was Ferguson given the massive financial advantage that Pep's been given at both Bayern and now City? Ferguson did spend big in his time at United, but he did it in moderation when a top talent was available. Pep's throwing £50-60M on players for every position, even for the bench, alot of Ferguson's were from United's academy.
Ridiculous comparing the two really, a peak Ferguson team with the financial backing that Pep is given would walk the Champions League.
SAF used to outspend his opponents, he is no different from Pep really.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If City finish with 90+ points and don't win it - well, fair play to Pool then, usually 90+ points win you the title 95% of the time.

I don't think it's ever happened - two teams finishing with greater than > 90 points in the PL era

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Cowardly performance especially from Pep. Dont expect things to improve because he keeps making the same mistakes. Picks the same woeful players and talks ****e about how great foden is yet never gives him a Chance.
Leagues gone

Pep has tried to be too clever. Great, our players will be fresh in March and April. No use when we’re 10 points behind

Concentrate on winning the CL. Only way our season can be saved
Is Pep trying for the sack? (The way PEG clearly was). 3 defeats in 4?! Absolute bottle job of major proportions! We’re done for this season, this Pellegrini territory all over again - feels like de ja vu! I thought we were past all this boom and bust cycle ****e, obviously not!
Not qualified to criticise Pep, but sub decision was ****ing ****
Would have more if RAWKMoon hadn’t crashed

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

City are who we thought they were. Now if you want to crown them then crown their ass.

Amazing what happens when opposition teams think they can get something out of you instead of bending over at kickoff like they have been for the last year and a half.

Thankfully there is another game before Pep and another 60-100M can "fix" things come Jan.

Last edited:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
https://www.transfermarkt.de/uefa-c...-die-schwerste-strafe-ldquo-/view/news/326459

UEFA Chief Investigator Leterme: Manchester City threatened by "the severest of punishments"

There's a new message concerning possible FFP repercussions for Manchester City: According to "Telegraph", UEFA Chief Investigator Yves Leterme addressed accusations the club is facing and confirmed reports indicating Manchester City might even be banned from the Champions League.

The english newspaper refers to Football Leaks uncoverings by magazines like "Der Spiegel" and an interview given by Leterme: "If what has been reported is true, that could be a serious problem. It can lead to the severest punishment: Exclusion from all UEFA competitions.

[...]

In the case of City, who had already been punished in 2014 for violations of FFP rules, it's about 66 million Euros which had been declared as coming from sponsors, but allegedly came directly from the club ownership. "Telegraph" makes a connection to this season's club top transfer Riyad Mahrez, who signed on for a very similar fee - 67,8 million Euros.

[...]

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
60-F90-ECE-654-F-4-E4-F-A847-8-FB79-E5362-F6.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom