• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
they not winning this thing. they will end up with fa and captial one cup

Yeah,think that there is at least 3 teams that can win it before City.But Pep came there to win CL and he already won EPL.

His focus will probably be on CL now.He already failed with Bayern to win it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bluemoon meltdown anyone...?
Has something happened before the game or during half time to upset the rhythm of the players? Maybe an argument? Everything was off tonight and the enthusiasm of the players was dampened so much. Has Pep lost the dressing room?. Big names being kept happy?
I dare anyone to try and paper over that crack of a performance. I try to stay positive and still thinks its too early and as weve seen anythin can happen but god lord that performance was ****e. To a man City= ****e. Ref=****e. Newcastle=long ball 10 men anti-football ****e. And for any lurking dippers...go **** yourself. Only January. Night blues HBS out
We need 2 proper fullback wingers and a replacement for Fernan.. You could see that he was absent today, same results when he didn't play this season.
Walker needs leaving out for good
He adds nothing and passes the buck every time. Cannot pass cross defend
He really is pointless
Walker can do one ....... wont get 50m back for him tho ...... we need a right back that can defend..... Danilo isn't much better,
****ing cowards.

Zero leadership and a worrying lack of fitness.

Walker can **** off tomorrow.

Silva and Fern showed their ages tonight.

Bizarre decision taking Leroy off when Sterling was anonymous.

Elephant in the room, we have a £60m attacking coward warming the bench.
I don’t know where we go from here as a club, we spend years coveting Pep as the answer to all our problems and here we are losing to relegation fodder.
1 league title in 5 seasons then, pretty ****ing disappointing considering the huge amount of money we’ve spent.
Bunch of ****ing ****houses tonight. Got what they deserved, ie **** all.
Starting to worry slightly that pep may see this season out and decide he can take us no further and I wouldn’t blame him
And just for @al-Ustaadh:
Looks like we need to go back into the market for a pair of fullbacks, walker was an upgrade from the previous, but he lacks any footballing brains and relies on pace to get him out of trouble. And without mendy sustaining any fitness in the past two years we need another strong LB we can rely on.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

You have Mordor's eye

wuYN2.jpg

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

I love the post calling for half dozen players to be signed after the players they've bought and money spent on them.

On another note it still could all change but one title in three seasons wouldnt look good for Pep. Domestic cups will mean this year could still be a success but I imagine city fans crave united like dominance of the league.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
good to know Puma are just **** and they didn't have anything against Arsenal

Malky

Established Member
Crying about their 50M full-back? :lol:

Meanwhile, we are playing Licht and Jenko.
Everyone knew Walker wasn't that good when they signed him, let alone worth £50M, he's got pace and that's all that stands out about him.
Sad thing is that this will just end in them going on another crazy spending spree in the summer - they'll likely look to bring in a RB, LB, a Fernandinho replacement/rotation and they've been linked with De Ligt.

Malky

Established Member
I keep saying it, City lack characters in their team. They don't have Yaya Toure anymore to bail them out like he did so many times before. They just don't have personalities, besides Kompany maybe.
Mendy seems like a proper character but he's a sick note and rarely plays anyway.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Keown has well and truly rattled them with his financial doping comment while on commentary last night

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/media-coverage-2018-19.337141/page-271

One post calling for city fans to cancel bt subs in protest as if they have a big enough fanbase to even make it worthwhile :lol:

"Now is the time for the Club to act over that Keown remark, they will have the supporters backing.

The solicitors should be on the job this morning starting with a stadium ban for Keown and BT as well if they fail to issue a public apology.

The rubbish we have to put up with is a disgrace."

Brilliant. Yeah, it's not at all true :lol:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
"Now is the time for the Club to act over that Keown remark, they will have the supporters backing.

The solicitors should be on the job this morning starting with a stadium ban for Keown and BT as well if they fail to issue a public apology.

The rubbish we have to put up with is a disgrace."

Brilliant. Yeah, it's not at all true :lol:

Exactly, it's ridiculous that they even deny and get angry about it.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
What happened to those two City posters who came around so much? Were they banned or did they tighten their assholes and scurry off?

Top Bottom