• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
DU4ZkGlXcAAv0xz.jpg
This is a fake quote btw.

pacstud

I'll try and dig out my violin for you.

Might have left it in Cardiff, you know, just down the road from Swansea ;)
Trollers gotta troll.

Just curious, do you troll all the EPL sites or just a few? What's your trolling journey look like?

Little coffee/tea in the AM and a trip to the top six, then after lunch some relegation trolling...maybe a bit of ECL trolling in the evening for kicks?

pacstud

We all care, and that's all that matters.

Think people other than arsenal fans care when you lot win stuff?

What a strange comment :D
I only know you're a troll. That's it.

Well, that and I exist.

So two things. I exist and you're a troll.

And Man City is built on slave blood. So three things.

I exist, you're a troll, and Man City is funded through human slavery.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
A bit much to expect Zinchenko to play LW in Sane’s absence at the same time he’s been filling in at LB these past few weeks as both Mendy and Delph are injured. He’s actually probably more of a LW than a LB anyway but needs must. Once Delph is back, I’d expect him to be pushed further forward into that LW role.

As for those Guardiola quotes, can anyone find an actual link to them? A quick search and nothing comes up. I’m not saying he never said it but there’s loads of these fake football quotes doing the rounds and it wouldn’t surprise me if it was made up by some United fan somewhere.
Welcome to having injury issues and needing to be creative to solve such problems. Only answer City has is to just buy another player.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We all care, and that's all that matters.

Think people other than arsenal fans care when you lot win stuff?

What a strange comment :D
Nobody wants Arsenal to win things, we've actually got rivals. City are just a small club that buys trophies. People actually don't mind City winning stuff over the likes of United and Liverpool. It's all meaningless.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Nobody wants Arsenal to win things, we've actually got rivals. City are just a small club that buys trophies. People actually don't mind City winning stuff over the likes of United and Liverpool. It's all meaningless.
Very true. At most, Utd fans will be annoyed, but they'd care more if we or Liverpool were to win.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
So true. And so oh bitter to swallow too.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
When you factor in the blood doping on top of the frankly laughable levels of financial doping this makes Celtic's latest title look like a real triumph over adversity.

M18CTID

Well, that and I exist.

It’s one thing remonstrating about the amount of money City have spent on players since the ADUG takeover in 2008 - hell, I’ll readily admit it’s a huge amount and we’ve undoubtedly bought success in a way - but for an Arsenal fan to talk about funding through “slavery” when you consider who your main sponsor is and their links to City’s owner and his family smacks of a rather considerable lack of self awareness.

Well, that and I exist.

awwwww diddums, keep sucking them lemons, not City's fault your owners don't spend much, keep promising you the earth, keep ripping you off and not giving a lot back.

You really are twisted up inside, aren't you? ta-ra.

Top Bottom