• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
@American_Gooner

You can certainly debate him over those. Drogba is highly regarded for his trophy record and record on big occasions (and elite hold-up play). As a goalscorer Aguero is easily better. Suarez is a better striker than Aguero in all metrics, except if we're going by EPL since Suarez only had like 3 seasons.

But 'all time great' is the elite of the elite. Top 5ish in your position ever. Aguero doesn't even come close to that.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Suarez is a better striker than Aguero in all metrics, except if we're going by EPL since Suarez only had like 3 seasons.
Yeah, it's like the Henry-Ronaldo argument. Hard to say the latter was the better Premier League player when he only had 3 seasons at that level. Feel like longevity and consistency means a lot in these debates.

Stannis

damn actually want city to draw this, better for us .

Plus out of all the top sides left in the FA cup id rather them win it.

hate United, hate Sp**s

Liverpool winning it is a sign progress which i rather they not have

meh on chelsea

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
damn actually want city to draw this, better for us .

Plus out of all the top sides left in the FA cup id rather them win it.

hate United, hate Sp**s

Liverpool winning it is a sign progress which i rather they not have

meh on chelsea
Not me, I don't want any team (other than us) to win four trophies. Anyway, I think Leicester have a decent chance of winning it. Don't mind them.

pacstud

It's clear to me that City needs to invest 150m pounds to replace Bravo, Walker, and Delph. Just my two cents.
$ity will do just that. Thought it was funny reading about Russian troll farms, I wonder if $ity has that much ca$h that they can actually afford to pay troll$ to harass other sites?

Nah, just paranoia.

Gratz to Wigan!

You got to give Pep life time ban in premier league for that. Premier league has to take stance and say this is not what they want to see in the division.

Disgusting human being.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom