• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

M18CTID

Congratulations Wigan - had a very enjoyable afternoon drinking in the Wigan Central bar. Shame about the result though ;)

Last edited:

Malky

Established Member
This is definitely worse. Half of Wigans fan base are basically Mancs, they're in League 1, barely had to travel anywhere and they still put out a title contending first 11.
Yeah compared with our line-up against Forest, two of the players that started the game are no longer at the club (Theo & Debuchy)! The full side was made up of youth and reserve players.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
lol, truth. We absolutely put up a stinker and deserved all garbage dumped upon us.

Does not take away one iota from the travesty $ity displayed today.
This is definitely worse. Half of Wigans fan base are basically Mancs, they're in League 1, barely had to travel anywhere and they still put out a title contending first 11.

My whiny line before @pacstud's quote was a vestige of a meant-to-be-binned gripe I thought I'd deleted. This is without a doubt several magnitudes worse, and there's zero reason we can't enjoy it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom