• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

#SquadCost gaining momentum!
@El Granit-Coq @celestis .

Ha ha, as @MaraDon would say 'learn about football' :lol:

Where you finish in the league . . squad cost, luck, organisation, momentum etc, . . . squad cost is the most important by far. Pep knows, and is brave to say it considering the advantage he has.

It just means that unless you get a lot of luck (or a miracle as Pep calls it ) owners are much more important than managers in today's game.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Spaniard says it's "impossible" to play like his side do without top talent
“I can assure you one thing, it’s impossible to play the way we play, achieve the results we achieved without top players. It’s impossible, and today the top players cost a lot of money.
“When the people say, ‘You win because you spend €600m’... I don’t know how much money we spent in these two years, but I say they are right. It’s impossible to do that without money.

“We need money to buy top players to play at that level all the time. To achieve these results, you need this investment. If not, you need a miracle and I am not able to do that.

Pep is spot on.. To have a truly dominant team you need to have top class players, the quality of the players on the pitch >>> anything else (not that that's the only factor).

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Pep is spot on.. To have a truly dominant team you need to have top class players, the quality of the players on the pitch >>> anything else (not that that's the only factor).

He might be spot on but he’s also stating the obvious. :lol:

At least we did not lose 8-1 to Middlesbrough - 6 - 1 in the second half...This being in 2008...

I am sorry, but a club that has been relegated repeated times, should thread a bit more carefully.

I do realise that you are experiencing the bounty of an unprecedented cash injection, and the delight of the fruits thereof. However, a certain amount of class and humility would not go amiss.

City is playing some lovely football this season. Try to enjoy it, without behaving like some nouveau rich lout.
The 8-1 against Boro, we had a player sent off early in the 1st half, bit of a difference.

If you're going to talk about class and humility, maybe some of your fans should heed that advice too.

Everyone knows why City are in this position today, so why keep bringing it up every time one of their fans posts something, as a way to shut down any discussion? The same posts keep bringing up HR violations and dodgy sponsorships even when it has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. Just smacks of bitterness, so not surprising when the City fans respond to provocation.
Nail, head.

It's tiresome.

That would actually be a very good point if their fans did not taunt in an opposition forum. Reason people like @Juan Matas Beard are well respected (whether or not he chats **** on Redcafe or not), he knows well enough that underneath all the B.S, there is actual respect for one another as there is a good rivarly there.

City want to stand and banter with Top clubs by buying their way to it (yes other clubs have done so) but their fans make it so difficult for them because they want to have all the perks of the big teams while forgetting how long it took for most of those teams to get that standing. Hell, even Chelsea fans aren't as entitled as City fans.

City fans are irritating because they have no humility or identity. We can all have great discussions here, it's what a forum is for. But the best discussions come from a place of humility. Know that you are doing great, acknowledge the circumstances and humble thyself while in enemy territory. Literally all everyone has asked for and it repeatedly gets thrown back.

They are so desperate to find some identity and recognition that it makes the whole discussion sour.
1. As I have said before, stop the pathetic bitter/ill-informed comments and I'll have nothing to be sarcastic about, such a hypocritical thing to write.

2. What does that even mean?!

3. Of course not, not like I've ever been on here stating I loved the way you lot used to play football, or saying when we deserve to lose, is it?

4. I, like most other Blues, don't care about recognition, as for the identity thing, we're a community club, always have been, always will be.

United were lucky tbf should have been 7-3 yesterday or even more for city.
Fantastic game of football, gutted to have lost it, especially after being 2 up at half time, but knowing they won it due to a weak referee(and poor defending), and seeing the way the players and supporters celebrating moving to 13 points behind, eased the pain a bit.

Plenty of them had left the ground at half time haha!

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Fantastic game of football, gutted to have lost it, especially after being 2 up at half time, but knowing they won it due to a weak referee(and poor defending), and seeing the way the players and supporters celebrating moving to 13 points behind, eased the pain a bit.

Plenty of them had left the ground at half time haha!
Nobody really comes out of that game looking good.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He might be spot on but he’s also stating the obvious. :lol:
You can mock @krengon 's post but there's a lot of people who still don't believe there's a correlation between the money spent on the team and the finishing position in the league.

So maybe Pep wasn't stating the obvious.

Squad cost correlation is such a ludicrous proposal I was first sure @Makingtrax is trolling.
;)

Last edited:

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
You can mock @krengon 'a post but there's a lot of people who still don't believe there's a correlation between the money spent on the team and the finishing position in the league.

So maybe Pep wasn't stating the obvious.

;)

I’m done trying to debate you as your reading comprehension is severly impaired.

Top Bottom