• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fantastic game of football, gutted to have lost it, especially after being 2 up at half time, but knowing they won it due to a weak referee(and poor defending), and seeing the way the players and supporters celebrating moving to 13 points behind, eased the pain a bit.

Plenty of them had left the ground at half time haha!
Similar to the game against us. United should never have a won that game. We had 33 shots ffs and an xG over 5.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bluemoon are taking it well at least
Must admit, now it's finished i'm not arsed. Will save me a fortune next season as I will go on holiday with the Mrs instead of doing the away chumps league games, bent competition, bent refs, someone else can waste their money on my seat as far as i'm concerned. Just hope the club have the same outlool, but they won't.
I'd field a weakened side in the CL next season and concentrate on the domestic treble.
So glad I ****ed this competition off last year .
The ref is Spanish, Pep is pro-catalunya, so I knew it wasn't going to end well when Pep decided to confront the ref at half time.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Klopp vs Pep, no competition!

Depends on who has to chase the game first when it comes to playing Klopp.

As soon as he has you in that position, you are doomed. Similarly he is doomed if you have him chasing the game.

That said, credit is due to Klopp and Liverpool. They play a brand that damages you, if you dont hit them first. Excellent for short haul competitions like the Champions League, or when competition is minimal.

They look good for a final spot.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
1:0 Salah offside
Clear penalty not given
3:1 Sane not offside

2:0 Sane not offside.

Little thinks make the difference.

A bit like Milan-Arsenal.
It was 0:1 for Milan, Welbeck made the dive and the game was done.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
1:0 Salah offside
Clear penalty not given
3:1 Sane not offside

2:0 Sane not offside.

Little thinks make the difference.

A bit like Milan-Arsenal.
It was 0:1 for Milan, Welbeck made the dive and the game was done.
Man city fans should admit that pep got it all wrong at 1at leg laporte LB (he never played there) against the best winger in Europe then he played too open at Anfield and that was wrong they beaten him so badly in league scored 4 goals he didn't learn. So blaming the ref is last thing here if I'm city fan

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
City fans can blame ref as much as they want, but 5-1 aggrigate score, I don't think that is some fluke. Kloppo has Pep quite well figured out over the years despite never having as good teams as him, so it isn't the biggest surprise. Also it wasn't like the ref was being very good for either team tonight.

Plus at Bayern Pep had problems in CL knockout stages. It's nothing new really.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
City fans can blame ref as much as they want, but 5-1 aggrigate score, I don't think that is some fluke. Kloppo has Pep quite well figured out over the years despite never having as good teams as him, so it isn't the biggest surprise. Also it wasn't like the ref was being very good for either team tonight.

Plus at Bayern Pep had problems in CL knockout stages. It's nothing new really.
Yeah, the officiating sucked but I still think all things considered Pool still deserved to go through. Also, City fans have no right to talk about if & buts -- had the UAE crew decided upon another investment vehicle (/plaything), they'd be in the Championship complaining about the poor quality pitches, etc.

Malky

Established Member
Another European failure from the tactical genius. :rolleyes:
His record in the knockout stage is getting embarrassing now, considering the wealth of riches and the abundance of top quality players hes had at both Bayern and now City.
His solution will be to spend another £200-300M in the summer, no doubt.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
This was their defining moment. Games aganist Pool and a chance to clinch the title against arch enemy. They failed miserably and I’m enjoying every second of it.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom