• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The stadium naming rights bit is interesting/relevant nowadays because of how much Sp**s are struggling in that department for their new ground.

Reading that West Ham, Chelsea, City and Sp**s are falsifying the numbers of how many show up at the stadium.

4 of the most disgusting clubs in the league. Of course they do that.

Maybe my wording makes it sound worse than I actually intended.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...ns-manchester-city-planning-world-domination/

When you have a network like this, you'll get by easier. Not to mention the sponsorship deals of Manchster City, I mean even the total failure that FFP is did create a little bit of discomfort for teams like PSG or Barcelona at some points, yet City, a team with an incomparably smaller worldwide fanbase, always managed to not have any problem at all.
Not quite true, during the first round of FFP regs, UEFA changed the rules at the last minute, meaning City failed it, despite being in constant dialogue with the governing body about the limits to be applied, City ended paying a £49m fine (65% of which was returned when City complied the next time) and a reduced Champions League squad.

You do know that City have around the 6th or 7th biggest turnover in world football right now, don't you?

FFP was literally brought in to stop other, less successful clubs, from being able to gatecrash the party, and leave the 'established elite' at the top to swallow all the money, trouble is, it came in too late to stop City.

Reading that West Ham, Chelsea, City and Sp**s are falsifying the numbers of how many show up at the stadium.

4 of the most disgusting clubs in the league. Of course they do that.
Every club gives figures for tickets sold, hence Arsenal saying there was nearly 60k at the Emirates for the game against us last season.

We do (for whatever reason) have a problem with people picking and choosing their games, leaving empty seats, but I can honestly tell you, there is no way that the crowd for the Southampton game was only 2/3rds-ish of capacity, or the Sp**s game 8k-ish down on capacity. The Sp**s game was packed, the Saints one, probably 49/50k there.

I went to all of the games they talked about in the BBC report and can tell you, they are talking complete and utter tosh. It comes as no surprise that the BBC are based in Salford Quays now, and the head of sport there used to work for united. Make of that what you will.

New financial figures released today, £10.5m profit, (4th year in a row in the black), over £500m turnover, (only the 2nd team from England to reach that figure), 5th best in the footballing world, insane times at the Emptihad.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Nothing suspicious about that.

By now it's so obvious Pep is in with the doping crowd. Where there's smoke there's at least a little fire. He's been linked to doping since his playing days in Italy. He fell out with the Bayern doc about getting players back to health quicker. His teams usually over perform physically. His Barca doc doped in cycling.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
By now it's so obvious Pep is in with the doping crowd. Where there's smoke there's at least a little fire. He's been linked to doping since his playing days in Italy. He fell out with the Bayern doc about getting players back to health quicker. His teams usually over perform physically. His Barca doc doped in cycling.

Failed drug tests the moment he left Spain, took over Barcelona and instantly had a bunch of squat, unathletic midgets all sprinting around and pressing like Duracell bunnies.
The same 13 or 14 players for 60 odd games, the only athletic one in the squad suddenly gets a tumour in his liver at 28 ("Liver damage and liver cancer can also result from high levels of steroid use") .
Spanish court/government order blood samples from hundreds of athletes including top football teams to be destroyed.
The Bayern doctor you mention and now Sane and DeBruyne recovering from 3 month injuries in an afternoon.

Still, I'm sure it's nothing.

Top Bottom