• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

By now it's so obvious Pep is in with the doping crowd. Where there's smoke there's at least a little fire. He's been linked to doping since his playing days in Italy. He fell out with the Bayern doc about getting players back to health quicker. His teams usually over perform physically. His Barca doc doped in cycling.
What happened in his first season with City then?

Failed drug tests the moment he left Spain, took over Barcelona and instantly had a bunch of squat, unathletic midgets all sprinting around and pressing like Duracell bunnies.
The same 13 or 14 players for 60 odd games, the only athletic one in the squad suddenly gets a tumour in his liver at 28 ("Liver damage and liver cancer can also result from high levels of steroid use") .
Spanish court/government order blood samples from hundreds of athletes including top football teams to be destroyed.
The Bayern doctor you mention and now Sane and DeBruyne recovering from 3 month injuries in an afternoon.

Still, I'm sure it's nothing.
As I asked tobi, what happened in his first season at the Etihad then? Please tell.

Amazing medical team . Love to see his work rate no's before and during Pep .

Who the **** comes back nearly in contention for a starting place , feck it's not even a month :lol:
It was said 2-3 months at the time, he's just started LIGHT training as part of his rehab, scheduled to be back in around 4 weeks time, what's the problem?

Love how you've all become medical experts, brilliant :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Had a few players who probably didn't want to go in for all that stuff, but he's rid of them now. Need unity in these things. ;)

Blatant lies as per from the mods. Our boy Samir would do whatever it took to get that extra edge.

nintchdbpict000291237936.jpg

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
What happened in his first season with City then?

You obviously cannot prevent impact injuries through doping. Also if something is completely ruptured you can't do much about it, a lesion e.g. can be treated differently, e.g. with illegal substances.

Even in the first season the players who were fit did over perform physically.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I know it's technically only because Pep is banned so Arteta had to do the press conference in his place, but do we think Arteta is being groomed for the City job itself?

I reckon Pep has only a couple more years there at most, he's too high intensity to stay for longer. But would a behemoth such as City really entrust their first team to Arteta? Organisations of that size and wealth rarely take such risks.

Tbh I still kinda hope he takes over here some day. I think Emery is here to do a rebuild and after maybe three seasons we could look for a change.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I know it's technically only because Pep is banned so Arteta had to do the press conference in his place, but do we think Arteta is being groomed for the City job itself?

I reckon Pep has only a couple more years there at most, he's too high intensity to stay for longer. But would a behemoth such as City really entrust their first team to Arteta? Organisations of that size and wealth rarely take such risks.

Tbh I still kinda hope he takes over here some day. I think Emery is here to do a rebuild and after maybe three seasons we could look for a change.

But this is Pep's Never Never Land. What he wants he gets. Endless money to buy the technically gifted players he needs for his football to work. A hierarchy putting up with his doping. Grade A salary. Possibility to try and build league domination with City. The challenge of bringing City and Abu Dhabi a CL trophy. Fits like a glove.

The only other things I can Pep see doing is the Spanish NT, some sort of operative/advisor job in one of the Emirates, especially edging closer to 2022 (he won't train them as they are bound to lose and he's too risk averse to e.g. try and steer e.g. Qatar through a WC group). If AC or Inter happen into serious money that could be an option, but to rebuild them he will want at least City money at his disposal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That might actually leave the Emirates and the US as his only options once he quits at City. Haven't thought of it but they well might be adverse to hiring Guardiola.

Would Germany or Brazil ever consider a non native? Think the Brazilian federation might be keen if they continue to sh*t the bed every four years.

Last edited:
@A Lighter Shade of Blue is this a concern for City fans?
I don't think so, I hope he gets what he is after, and signs the new contract, he gets slated a lot here in England, for daring to better himself by leaving the media darlings at anfield, but he was one of the main reasons we did so well last season.

Having said that, if a new deal can't be agreed, then he'll go with my best wishes and most Blues I have spoken to, feel the same way. Unless he joins united, that is!

Top Bottom