Euro 2020 A-M Euro 2020 Prediction Pool

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Congratulations @kash2 for your ongoing top spot.

Can you hit the like button yet?
thank you kind sir. .... its been an honor and a privilege to lead you all.

no... though i was generous with likes and dislikes alike .... the rules of the game were changed to tie my hands.... without the like button I am powerless to resist the trolls.

I strongly suspect this system is rigged to ensure the continued dominance of our mod overlords.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
no... though i was generous with likes and dislikes alike .... the rules of the game were changed to tie my hands.... without the like button I am powerless to resist the trolls.

I strongly suspect this system is rigged to ensure the continued dominance of our mod overlords.

What kind of nonsense is that.

You have the reply in few posts above, the quality content rule will expire.

If you claim dirty play because you're on top of Superbru, @American_Gooner would've easily kicked you out of the A-M pool.

You need to chill out, enjoy Euros, take pride on your pool lead and don't get paranoid that we're out to get you, ffs some of you make me laugh so much 😂😂😂

kash2

What kind of nonsense is that.

You have the reply in few posts above, the quality content rule will expire.

If you claim dirty play because you're on top of Superbru, @American_Gooner would've easily kicked you out of the A-M pool.

You need to chill out, enjoy Euros, take pride on your pool lead and don't get paranoid that we're out to get you, ffs some of you make me laugh so much 😂😂😂
when you have been unfairly banned as often as I have.... you cant be accused of being paranoid.

as a public service I was putting in this extra effort to keep hairspray on the straight and narrow....and this is the thanks I get.

Juan Matas Beard

Friendly Mancunian facial hair
Trusted ✔️
Getting peak Wenger v peak Ferguson vibes from this battle you two have going on...

Meanwhile @Beksl @MutableEarth and I are holding it down.

1623887111641.png

MAIN-The-7-worst-Premier-League-managerial-reigns-ever.jpg

kash2

watching ramsey today reminded me of how much we have loved and lost while watchng Arsenal stumble like a stepchild of kroenke... pretty sobering ... watching this one match was more fun than watching 20 arsenal matches this season.

Jakarta

Turkey let me down. Predicted they would win 2-1.

Watch me predict they lose against the Swiss...and they end up winning:facepalm:

RacingPhoton

❤️ Xhaka ❤️
Not sure if there is a separate thread for Euro fantasy league.
I had Bale and Malinovski. Both missed penalties in 2 days.

kash2

been tough to hold off strong challenges from the mods.... but its taken a lot of out me. I stopped enjoying the games...loved the spirit of the danes today but was wishing they would lose..... never playing this prediction pool stuff again when i want to enjoy watching football.