Euro 2020 A-M Euro 2020 Prediction Pool

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ✔️
I changed my prediction for the Croatia v Czech match 3 times already. I'm getting really nervous. :lol: This is why I hate prediction pools, they suck the fun out of the tournament for me.

Troopz

Established Member
Untitled.jpg

GrimyBlackArkshell-max-1mb.gif

@Troopz @Rimaal the race for 14th is hotting up

😯😯

Wow @Rimaal moved up 54 places. That’s some comeback.

@HairSprayGooners start taking some notes.

paul-ince.gif

Alexs

Any predictions I make the same as @Rimaal we both lose and any I make different he wins. So, take my meagre points, I’m rooting for you.

vantoure

Bloody love my Croatia - Cech prediction. Was tempted to change, just couldn't see any of them winning. So settled for 1-1.

Sweden - Slovakia though, silly ref should have overlooked the foul, keeper couldn't disappear, could he?

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Predicting England 2 - 1 Scotland.

Can't see it any other way.
i went for a 1:0 but I agree with you. 2:1 is what I think too.

What I am doing is predicting the next days matches and then not touching the prediction on the day of the match because by then the media buzz and emotions take over. Thats my theory and system.

Purely beginners luck probably as this is the first time I am playing anything related to football without a real football involved. Still its interesting to see this system give results so far.

So yesterday I went for 1:0 but today I think 2:1.

vantoure

i went for a 1:0 but I agree with you. 2:1 is what I think too.

What I am doing is predicting the next days matches and then not touching the prediction on the day of the match because by then the media buzz and emotions take over. Thats my theory and system.

Purely beginners luck probably as this is the first time I am playing anything related to football without a real football involved. Still its interesting to see this system give results so far.

So yesterday I went for 1:0 but today I think 2:1.
My first time too.

You getting 6 exact results though, quite impressive. Feels like magic