Euro 2020 A-M Euro 2020 Prediction Pool

Trilly

Full-Time Respecter Of Women
Trusted ✔️
I don’t even know how to check my rank ffs. 🤣

I think I’ll just check at the end, 8th is the new top four anyway so I’m aiming for that.

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
36 games played, 34 points for me...think this is the 1st time for me, that I have had less points than games.

I blame my heart, I keep backing players I like...I want to pick Sweden to beat Poland (as they are a better team) but I see Woj's stupid face and I have to pick his team ffs :lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Friendly Mancunian facial hair
Trusted ✔️
36 games played, 34 points for me...think this is the 1st time for me, that I have had less points than games.

I blame my heart, I keep backing players I like...I want to pick Sweden to beat Poland (as they are a better team) but I see Woj's stupid face and I have to pick his team ffs :lol:

I backed Turkey to win every game. Not my best performance.

blrgooner

Which user is srivatsanv ?
Him and kash2 pulling clear in City,Pool style, so while I'm still in CHL places have to look out at the back at some fast movers like @Trilly @Kysus @Rimaal @field442 etc..
:shivering:
Thats me. Joint top now.
I didn`t really track this over the first couple of rounds. Just made a set of predictions and left it at that.Now that I know that I am on top, I expect a downward trend :D.

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
@American_Gooner are the Superbru knockout phase results based on 90 minute mark or in the event of extra time it is scored for ET result ?
Both. So if you predict a team to win 2-1, you'll get the 3 points if that's how it ends up after 90 minutes or ET.

If you think a game will go to penalties, pick a draw.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
Both. So if you predict a team to win 2-1, you'll get the 3 points if that's how it ends up after 90 minutes or ET.

If you think a game will go to penalties, pick a draw.

But what happens if I pick 1-1, it ends 1-1 after 90 minutes but then Gnabry scores the winner (or a Maguire own goal) in 119th minute :facepalm:

Do I get 3 pts for correct score after 90th minute or 0 pts for wrong score after ET?

American_Gooner

But what happens if I pick 1-1, it ends 1-1 after 90 minutes but then Gnabry scores the winner (or a Maguire own goal) in 119th minute :facepalm:

Do I get 3 pts for correct score after 90th minute or 0 pts for wrong score after ET?
0 points in that case 😭

Let's play Aubamawang

I still can't quite believe I've done so well. I'd be killing this if round 2 didn't go against me so badly. But then I haven't really put a great deal of thought into any of the scorelines so far and it's generally worked. I'm as surprised as anyone, but I'm sure my luck will even itself out. Nice to get one of those gold thingies though.

American_Gooner

Premier League Football GIF by MolaTV

Pointless winning streak at the end that does nothing for my place in the table?