Euro 2020 A-M Euro 2020 Prediction Pool

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
This was fun...even though the date/location for the next World Cup, is so stupid and is gonna ruin the league season...kinda looking forward to doing the predications again!

Let's play Aubamawang

Pleased to be in the top 10. The top 3 did really well, congrats to them.

D6-B00858-CD12-4315-A74-C-57865922670-B.jpg
Congrats on top 4 buddy. It's like winning a trophy isn't it? Nice comeback from @MutableEarth to make top 10 too! Can't see @American_Gooner in there. What happened to you? :O

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
Congrats to the top 4, and Rimaal scraped Europa League. From the ashes of last I rose of to 34th (mainly because people below me stopped playing). Even got a wooden spoon thing - I'm guessing that's good, pretty chuffed really.
Our Chief scout @HairSprayGooners had a dissapointing season. Must improve so the warchest is not wasted 🕵🏼‍♂️

Also whoever @poirot is has a lot of explaining to do 😂

Screenshot_20210616-185333_Chrome.jpg

Let's play Aubamawang

In all seriousness, that was a lot of fun. We should do it for the PL just to see how terrible we all really are. Or we could do CL games so we can reminisce about the good old days when we were actually in it. Feels like a lifetime ago..

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
I finished 33rd, the 13th place in the Championship last year was Preston North End, Preston were the OG Invincibles...basically Arsenal 2003/2004, I will take that!

Troopz

Established Member
Finished 14th like Palace. Getting my guard of honour like Woy Hodgson and riding off into the sunset.

1fe70367252024d70dbb57ca8e36d476cf244ec5225d2b4646f6018871966796_5387965.jpg

But in all seriousness, this actually made the Euros a lot better than the tournament was especially during the group stage.

We should do something like a draft next time, whereby there are like 16 players taking part and each person gets a pick. Saw this concept on Red Cafe and a few other places, looks interesting.