Euro 2020 A-M Euro 2020 Prediction Pool

Jakarta

France Portugal England and Belgium should be in semi because of talent in squad specially offensively. but there will be surprises Turkey team is having many good players and could surprise few Italy i don't know i think maximum they get to last 8 same with Germany. i predict Spain going out very early.

I know Turkey have a mean defence and also Yilmaz/Calhanoglu in attack. But who else? Do they have good central midfielders and wingers?

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
I know Turkey have a mean defence and also Yilmaz/Calhanoglu in attack. But who else? Do they have good central midfielders and wingers?
Yusuf Yazici, Kermman. Kahveci, Yokuslu and Kokcu all been in very good form this season. the problem with turkey their fans and media put much expectation on them i wouldn't surprise they bottle it because of it lol

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
I'm in. Is their a deadline to pick all the group match scores or can you just pick the first round of fixtures to start with?
I think you pick all the group games if you want but the deadline for each each individual match is kick-off time.

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
Ok cheers. Thought it would be best to wait till everyones played their first games before picking the rest of them.
When we did this previously everyone just made their picks before the next round of matches started. So it would be June 16 for the second round and June 20 for the the final round of group stage games.

Troopz

Established Member
Going to sign up but I’ll probably get tired and quit after game week 1.

Who wants to make predictions on pub games like Austria vs North Macedonia?

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ✔️
If I was a betting man I'd go with Portugal. Think Cristiano, Pepe and Moutinho has one last ride in them

Idiotologue

I joined as well. I'm really good at predicting who'll win the next World Cup (picked Spain in 2010, Germany in 2014 and France in 2018), but useless in predictions otherwise. Should be fun, though.