Euro 2020 A-M Euro 2020 Prediction Pool

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
I'm in. I can't name a single player from North Macedonia but this will be fun when I remember who's playing and pick a score :lol:

They have 50 year old Goran Pandev, plus that gimp that got Pepe sent off when we played Leeds...think that's their whole squad, tbh.

Its all fun and games until @Riou blows the winnings on OnlyFans instead

Appreciate the faith you have in me winning this, God bless.

UpTheGunnerz

Attention Seeker
They have 50 year old Goran Pandev, plus that gimp that got Pepe sent off when we played Leeds...think that's their whole squad, tbh.

I am rooting for you as Always. Top 5 poster to me

Mrs Bergkamp

Established Member
Trusted ✔️

Thought Pandev was long retired. Surprised he can still run lol.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka
I just created an account and then deleted it. I think it will be time consumming. Its not that I dont want to join you guys but dont have time.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I just created an account and then deleted it. I think it will be time consumming. Its not that I dont want to join you guys but dont have time.

Its not really time consuming because its just the score. I've selected everything up to 16th June.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka
Its not really time consuming because its just the score. I've selected everything up to 16th June.

I just had a quick look at it, and I felt like it will take time and also didnt feel like participating.